Collapse

GT - 15% Off Clubs

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT - 15% Off Clubs

States "in-stock", but wondering if anyone has had any success getting custom orders in with the discount before I ask my local stores.

Originally posted by lostintokyo View Post
    States "in-stock", but wondering if anyone has had any success getting custom orders in with the discount before I ask my local stores.
    In stock only. No custom orders. It's to help move some inventory before the new stuff comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatchrisrules View Post

In stock only. No custom orders. It's to help move some inventory before the new stuff comes in.
      Makes sense, but being a lefty looking for a putter it makes it very difficult to find anything because the couple stores I've been to have very little stock available for a lefty to try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatchrisrules View Post

Thanks for confirming. That's what I thought, but was hoping some locations might be bending the rules a bit.

Comment

Not a problem, guys. Good luck in your hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by lostintokyo View Post

Thanks for confirming. That's what I thought, but was hoping some locations might be bending the rules a bit.
            Some do... I think the amount of "bend" may relate to the relationship you have with your particular location. Before my minimalist days, I was on a first name basis with everyone at my location, and spent freely on the regular. No issues getting a slight tweak of the rules or a condition here and there when your leaderboard history reads like war and peace

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X