Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandals Emerald Bay Golf Holiday offered by Travelair Holidays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandals Emerald Bay Golf Holiday offered by Travelair Holidays

Hello TGN members! Travelair Holidays is proud to be a new sponsor of the site. We are a full service travel agency specializing in luxury included golf holidays at Sandals Resorts in the Caribbean. We have been working closely with golfers for the past 5 years and are excited to offer our 6th Annual Sandals Emerald Bay Golf Holiday taking place at the beautiful Sandals Emerald Bay located in Great Exuma, Bahamas. Come and see us at the Toronto Golf Show this weekend - we will be in the booth with Sandals and Beaches Resorts.

This package sells out in a few days every year so please contact us today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	6th annual Exuma_Dec 2-9.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	2745654

stopped by at their booth at the Golf Show, awesome value in this package!

Comment

I went in the fall. We paid a little more but the upgrade to the better room service amenities access paid off cuz they offered 2 rounds for 2 some which they allowed me to play 4 times once with the a club pro (my friend she wasn’t playing).

Never traveller for Caribbean golf but it is a place I could go over and over if my $$ progresses

Comment

Looking at something like this for October/November (after the hurricane season).
        Is there another Sandals Resort that is comparable or better ?
        Golf course on site is not a factor (but it is a bonus).

Comment

Advanced Search

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 159,273   Posts: 1,675,817   Members: 45,088   Active Members: 289
        Welcome to our newest member, Jim Gray.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
        X