Fore Golfers Annual Spring Sale

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fore Golfers Annual Spring Sale

Starts Tuesday.

Where is Big Shooter on this thread? Looking for him to once again profess his love for FGO!
    WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

Originally posted by ManFromMoffat View Post
      Where is Big Shooter on this thread? Looking for him to once again profess his love for FGO!
      I'll probably venture down on Saturday or Sunday, it's only gas & time.
      Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

If you go say hi to the big guy selling clubs. Name is Rick. Tell him hi from Ron & Pat in Sunny Arizona.
        Gone golfin' ... be back about dark-thirty.

Comment

I went today and what a zoo it was in there! I don't love being shoulder to shoulder with that many people so I had a quick look and left. I've been to fore golfers a bunch in the past few weeks and I've already seen a lot of the inventory that they had there today. Looked like some decent deals on shoes but I don't need any shoes. I've been looking for a TM 52 wedge and they had a used atv wedge for $60. Same one brand new at GT for $69 right now so it definitely pays to look around.

Same prices on everything that I've seen in the past few weeks and they don't accept trade ins during this sale. Not worth it for what I was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by elmeroil View Post
            I went today and what a zoo it was in there! I don't love being shoulder to shoulder with that many people so I had a quick look and left. I've been to fore golfers a bunch in the past few weeks and I've already seen a lot of the inventory that they had there today. Looked like some decent deals on shoes but I don't need any shoes. I've been looking for a TM 52 wedge and they had a used atv wedge for $60. Same one brand new at GT for $69 right now so it definitely pays to look around.

Same prices on everything that I've seen in the past few weeks and they don't accept trade ins during this sale. Not worth it for what I was looking for.
            The store is still open ... I've brought clubs in there, got a store credit and took it over to the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by homerj297 View Post

The store is still open ... I've brought clubs in there, got a store credit and took it over to the sale.
              That's good to know, thanks.

Comment

Looking for a older game improvement set for my son who is starting out. Was wondering if they have older say ~2010 model iron sets there and what the price would be if they do? Might make the drive down from my son's London hockey game on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by golfer32 View Post
                  Looking for a older game improvement set for my son who is starting out. Was wondering if they have older say ~2010 model iron sets there and what the price would be if they do? Might make the drive down from my son's London hockey game on Saturday.
                  They had a lot of sets around. Some older pings and cally sets

walked in and looked around and left empty handed.

May be getting a handle on this club hoing thing.

I was there just before noon and there were 10 people in each of the two lines
                  Pxg Gen 4. Project X hzrdus

Srixon 3 Hybrid

Srixon 4 Hybrid

Mizuno Mp H4 4-PW

Mizuno S18 Gap Wedge 51

Mizuno S 22 56 wedge

Odyssey Ten Tour Lined Broomstick

Comment

Went this afternoon, left empty-handed. They had some Mizuno wedges in plastic for $79 that I would have bought but I could only find sand, no lobs. (T7). They also had some jpx 900 drivers new for $199 .

Nothing else really jumped at me, seemed a little lighter on clubs than other years (putters especially).
                    WITB:
                    SIM
                    Stealth+
                    MMC 4-P
                    T4 52
                    T22 56
                    T22 60
                    Spider S

Comment

In & out today in 20 minutes, then over to the store, in & out in 10 minutes.
                      ....Their selection was BETTER at the Toronto Golf Show than either of these locations (in fairness though, I heard the first 2 days had good deals)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                        In & out today in 20 minutes, then over to the store, in & out in 10 minutes.
                        ....Their selection was BETTER at the Toronto Golf Show than either of these locations (in fairness though, I heard the first 2 days had good deals)
                        Were there any dead mice or old donuts on the floor?
                        In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
                        Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, KuroKage 606 S
                        TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                        TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
                        PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
                        TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
                        Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
                        TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

Originally posted by rgk5 View Post

Were there any dead mice or old donuts on the floor?
                          I didn't look DOWN! ...but everyone down there has a Tim's cup in their hand while driving!

Comment

I popped back in on Friday, was a lot less busy. Nothing jumped out at me but there seemed to be a lot of stuff still.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                            X