No announcement yet.
Collapse

globalgolf.ca

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought two m3 hybrids recently and they arrived in way better condition than described. They were almost new. So really happy with the purchase and quick shipping from Mississauga. Would buy from them again.
    Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

There is a limited time (expires 21 april) 15% off code on their home page.

Comment

Bought 2 TM Milled Grind wedges (56,60*).
        56* was "very good" condition, 60* was "value". Got them today (next day delivery!) and VERY pleasantly surprised by the quality.
        The "value" 60* was in better shape than the 56* - both seemed to have been very lightly used demo's (barely a mark on the 60*).
        Not sure if I just got really lucky or not but this experience is definitely enough to make me try it again.

Comment

Ordered a set of irons. They had rated the condition as "very good". When they arrived they were better than that, clubs were in Great shape (very little use).

Very pleased with my experience.

Comment

Agree that the stock photos can be annoying. I inquired via email before the purchase to try to confirm grip type and was told basically they don't know but that the putter comes standard with the super stroke grip. Which is what I was specifically looking for, the O-works 7s with that grip.

So I signed up, got free shipping (with their points system) and applied a 15% promo they were running. Then placed the order on the "Very Good" condition putter. $128 and change tax in and shipped. 36 hours to the door from mississauga. Putter shaft was right and in S configuration, putter head looked barely used little dirty, face perfect. But obviously the grip was just some crap random one stuck on. Emailed them back basically saying "WTF?"

Seems by the initial reply they're moving in the direction to just send me out a super stroke to replace the current grip at no cost. If so then 10/10 couldn't be happier. If not then I would be weary of ordering if you're looking for something specific. Because you may just end up with something completely different, but still okay.
            WITB:
            Cobra King F7 Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 6 Stiff
            Cobra King F9 SpeedBack Tour 3/4 Wood Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70 Graphite Stiff Flex
            Cobra F7 2/3 hybrid w/ stiff rayon 4hy shaft
            Cobra King Forged Tec Irons (4i - GW) Stiff KSB Tour Shafts
            Kirkland Wedges 52/56/60
            Odyssey O-Works TANK #7 Putter with FAT GRIP
            Bag Boy Lite Rider Pro Cart Bag

Comment

A little frustrated by their rating on their own website vs their listing on Ebay. First of all, they seem to have way more listings on Ebay than their own website. Also their ratings are either "very good" or "value" on their own website, but Ebay listing has "excellent", "very good", "value". Chat with them and was told "excellent" on Ebay is better condition than" very good" on their own web site. However the price is lower for an "excellent" club on Ebay than "very good" on their own. Both are $9.99 shipping.
              I recd a $20 off $100 from the golf show and looking to use it. Thought its better for them if I buy from their own website since they dont have to pay Ebay fee. But then either the club condition I want is only available on Ebay or the price on their own site is higher....

Comment

The globalgolf.ca and globalgolf.com websites have different stock. There is a US and a Canadian warehouse so what you see online differs depending on where you look. Both are on ebay...
                Bag: PING Hoofer Camo / Moonlite Floral
                Driver: TM SIM2 MAX @ 10.5*
                Wood: TM SIM2 MAX @ 15*
                Hybrids: TM SIM2 22*
                Irons: Wishon Sterling SL 6-SW
                Wedge: KZG Forged TRS Grind 60*
                Putter: SGC WB Northwood
                Lovingly built by: Dan's Custom Golf

Comment

Originally posted by jburns View Post
                  The globalgolf.ca and globalgolf.com websites have different stock. There is a US and a Canadian warehouse so what you see online differs depending on where you look. Both are on ebay...
                  The one on Ebay says item location is Mississauga and why I am frustrated why I dont see that on their own globalgolf.ca. On top price is higher on their own website than Ebay which I am not sure the logic behind that either.

Comment

Originally posted by wongmb View Post

The one on Ebay says item location is Mississauga and why I am frustrated why I dont see that on their own globalgolf.ca. On top price is higher on their own website than Ebay which I am not sure the logic behind that either.
                    Just bought an Epic Flash fairway off then from eBay. Arrived next day, 24hra total since order. Listed as Mint condition (not new). Was brand new. Plastic, stickers, wrench, head over. $70 less then their website.

Im assuming the website price allows for coupons and promos. However eBay takes a few.

Either way I’m seriously impressed for an epic flash 3 wood @299 delivered.

Comment

Bought a set of irons, were shipped from Gatineu for $7.00! They were in like new condition. Saved over $400.00 from GT. Will definitely do transactions with them again!
                      Ping G425 SFT 10.5’
                      Ping G425 SFT 16’
                      Ping G410’s/Ping G30’s.
                      Epon forged 52’&56
                      Byron Morgan Proto 34” 350g
                      Soccer Balls!
                      Jones Premium Cart Bag.
                      Stewart X7 Trolley.

Comment

I use them all the time. Great deals especially in left handed for some reason. Guarsnteed returns too!
                        Titleist 915 D2
                        Titleist 915 F
                        Wishon 929 F
                        Wishon 775 Hybrid
                        PING i5 Irons
                        PING Tour S Rustique 52*
                        PING Anser 56*
                        PING Glide ES 60*
                        MannKrafted Rattler XL
                        MannKrafted Midwave
                        SGC 902 Custom

Comment

one good thing i love about globalgolf, either .ca or .com, is that they allow multiple coupons.
                          sometimes clubs are extra 30% off and website is 20% off, and free shipping coupon and so on.

also, their condition is always one level up.
                          couple times i ordered 'very good conditions' came with plastic wraps.
                          AIR HYBRID II on CG 3.5
                          Epic 9.5° Fujikura Pro Green 62 S
                          917 F2 15° Even Flow Blue 75 S
                          Stealth 3H 19° Ventus Red 7 S

P770 4-P Dynamic Gold 105 VSS S
                          MG2 50.09 | 54.11 | 58.08 Dynamic Gold S200
                          ER1 Blade
                          TP5x

Comment

Just purchased a Taylormade M6 5 Wood through eBay/Global Golf. Price was very good and sold as “mint” condition, which in my book that should as new condition. I did read many reviews before ordering and I came across this forum. Ordered on the 8th and was shipped on the 9th. I’ll update when I receive it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golfguyxxx View Post
                              Just purchased a Taylormade M6 5 Wood through eBay/Global Golf. Price was very good and sold as “mint” condition, which in my book that should as new condition. I did read many reviews before ordering and I came across this forum. Ordered on the 8th and was shipped on the 9th. I’ll update when I receive it.
                              If it's in mint condition it might still be wrapped in plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post

If it's in mint condition it might still be wrapped in plastic.
                                I just picked it up and it was still in the plastic wrap, all shiny and new! Great price and very fast delivery.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X