Collapse

Garmin Approach S20 GPS Golf Watch - $169.97 at Real Canadian Superstore

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin Approach S20 GPS Golf Watch - $169.97 at Real Canadian Superstore

Starting June 21: Garmin Approach S20 GPS Golf Watch - $169.97 at Real Canadian Superstore

...but wait....on Saturday June 23 (only): head in-store as Superstore is running a No Tax on Select Items promotion with discounts on home, electronics, toys, baby, floral, health & beauty and Joe Fresh apparel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	garmin.PNG
Views:	382
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	2814368
    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
    Starting June 21: Garmin Approach S20 GPS Golf Watch - $169.97 at Real Canadian Superstore

...but wait....on Saturday June 23 (only): head in-store as Superstore is running a No Tax on Select Items promotion with discounts on home, electronics, toys, baby, floral, health & beauty and Joe Fresh apparel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	garmin.PNG
Views:	382
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	2814368
    $169 at GT as well but with tax obviously.
    MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

$169 at GT as well but with tax obviously.
      Where do you see that? http://www.golftown.com/Garmin-Appro...7#.WysGnCAnZEY

Comment

It was in their flyer's this week .sale might be over
        MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

I don't have neither a watch or a gun. Which should I be looking at (maybe the wrong thread)

Comment

My watch broke (again) and I need a replacement.

Could you wear a Garmin in day-to-day use or does it look ridiculous?
            "Confusion" will be my epitaph
            ...Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by prestacrusti View Post
              I don't have neither a watch or a gun. Which should I be looking at (maybe the wrong thread)
              Eggscellent response!

Comment

I have that gps watch and paid over $300 with tax 3 years ago. I use it in conjunction with my bushnells. It has a fit bit built in..sort of... and it also has bluetooth which is great for me as it will send notifications ( which I like when not golfing lol)
                Don't Drink & DRive...Don't Even Putt

Comment

Does anyone in here actually have this watch and can give a real world feedback?

Comment

I have one. It replaced a Garmin S1 that I had purchased a few years ago. It shows distances to front, middle, and back of the greens, plus distances to hazards. You can track your scores with it, and it will sync to your phone and show you your shots in a visual format in the Garmin golf app. I found mine used on kijiji for $100, but I think it’s definitely worth the $169 sale price.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBaconator View Post
                      I have one. It replaced a Garmin S1 that I had purchased a few years ago. It shows distances to front, middle, and back of the greens, plus distances to hazards. You can track your scores with it, and it will sync to your phone and show you your shots in a visual format in the Garmin golf app. I found mine used on kijiji for $100, but I think it’s definitely worth the $169 sale price.
                      awesome thank you for the input. Definitely going to be grabbing one now.

Comment

Picked up one too. No tax today. Can't beat that price.

Comment

This watch goes on sale for $160 all the time. Never seen it lower than that though. I've had mine since March. It tracks your steps and sleep as well. It will sync with your iPhone but you need to download the Garmin app and the Garmin golf app as well. I use it daily. I've found the distances to be spot on. Gives you the front, hole, and back of the green. Tracks your shots and will also track your clubs used for each shot if you want. The only issued I have come across is that if you play 2 balls but only keep track of one ball for your 'actual' score, once you sync the watch and phone it will not input your 'actual' score ball properly(as if you only played 1 ball). Normally, once synced it will show a scorecard with shots per hole. If you played 2 balls it will not show anything. Just total score. Otherwise, its well worth $160. Highly recommended.

Comment

Damn, now that I'm on the market for one, I wish I scooped this. Anyone know how often these go on sale?

Comment

Originally posted by NewerGolferNut1991 View Post
                              Does anyone in here actually have this watch and can give a real world feedback?
                              I have one too. Same price at GT xmas sale. I use it daily to count steps in addition to yardage, hazards, layups, etc. on course. It's very light and the battery life is quite good. I've only had one buddy make fun of the size of digits when off the course. I reminded the dufus who hired him.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X