Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunt for grips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt for grips

Been scanning this and other sites looking for the great deal on multicompound grips like I have seen in other years. What am I missing. Nothing at all. Seems strange

I've mostly seen good deals on grips on the off season, January and February times.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd8603 View Post
      Been scanning this and other sites looking for the great deal on multicompound grips like I have seen in other years. What am I missing. Nothing at all. Seems strange
      I have these for sale Click image for larger version

Name:	Wynn grips 1.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	2818309Click image for larger version

Name:	Wynn Grips.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	2818310

Comment

I don't understand what's happened with grip prices the last couple of years. Even the most basic Tour Velvet and Crossline grips are $10.99 at GT. Meanwhile online US retailers like Carls are selling the TV for US$4.69. Why are we getting screwed up here?

Comment

I always regrip during the GT winter sale. I just put a new GP MCC on my new M4 3w and it cost me $23

Comment

Usually on long weekends, Golfworks has sales on certain grips, plus offers free shipping. Otherwise, it's best to wait until the Golftown grip sale in February.

Comment

I know someone selling almost all models of GP grips at 10 bucks a pop. No tax. Authentic. I have regripped multiple sets and have hooked up a lot of friends.

Also has some lamkin and iomic.

PM for details. Super nice guy, just want to pay it forward.

Comment

Originally posted by fores View Post

I have these for sale Click image for larger version

Name:	Wynn grips 1.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	2818309Click image for larger version

Name:	Wynn Grips.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	2818310
                Thanks but I need a full set.11 or 12, not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTut View Post
                  I don't understand what's happened with grip prices the last couple of years. Even the most basic Tour Velvet and Crossline grips are $10.99 at GT. Meanwhile online US retailers like Carls are selling the TV for US$4.69. Why are we getting screwed up here?
                  Then buy them from GolfWorks. They are $7.55 a grip. But you'll have to pay for shipping + solvent + tape. Either way it comes out to be the same. Everything is cheaper in the U.S.; gas, food, alcohol, homes, cell phone plans, taxes, you name it. Why should grips be any different? It's not some sort of conspiracy by Golf Town and the grip companies.
                  Rogue Sub Zero 9* - Diamana BF Series 60 Stiff
                  Rogue Sub Zero 13.5* - Fubuki V-Series 70 Stiff
                  Rogue Sub Zero 18* - Diamana Thump 85 Stiff
                  G700 4i - Diamana Thump 90h Stiff
                  G700 5i-PW - Accra CWT 105 Master's Green
                  Ping Glide Stealth 50/SS, 54/ES, 58/ES - Modus 105 Master's Green Wedge
                  Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 - Stability

Comment

Phatchrisrules I stand corrected, I checked several months ago and am pretty sure that GT and GW had the same pricing at that time. They were definitely the same on premium grips. The current pricing on GW Canada is much more in line with where our dollar is, thanks for bringing that to my attention. Didn't think it was a GT conspiracy, assumed it was MSRP being set by Lamkin and Golf Pride.

Comment

Golftown has 30 Pct off select grips, check it out online.

Comment

Originally posted by paps89 View Post
                        Golftown has 30 Pct off select grips, check it out online.
                        Actually most grips at the moment. That brings the prices to almost reasonable. But not quite.

Comment

Does anyone know when the 30% discount on grips will last till?
                          Cobra L5V- Nunchuk shaft
                          Ping Rapture V2 4W
                          Adams Idea Pro 2H
                          Accuform PTM
                          SC Red X

Comment

Originally posted by jefflin View Post
                            Tomorrow it ends.

Comment

Originally posted by jefflin View Post
                              I saw a small sign over the grips at Heartland that said the sale continues until August 1.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 164,152   Posts: 1,717,525   Members: 45,682   Active Members: 198
                              Welcome to our newest member, Mike M67.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                              X