Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Toronto Golf Sale + Corbett's Ski Warehouse Sale - November 15th-18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triniexr
    replied
    Originally posted by SwingingSticks View Post

I'm a righty, sorry. Lol
    It's ok, np

Leave a comment:

• SwingingSticks
    replied
    Originally posted by triniexr View Post

I have a Titleist 818H2 19 degree left handed hybrid I may put up for $200. It has a regular flex 60 gram Tensei shaft.
    I'm a righty, sorry. Lol

Leave a comment:

• triniexr
    replied
    Can anyone share some info on hybrid selection? Looking for a 3 hybrid 18-19į. M3, Rogue, Titleist, etc. Price range? Thanks!
    I have a Titleist 818H2 19 degree left handed hybrid I may put up for $200. It has a regular flex 60 gram Tensei shaft.

Leave a comment:

• SwingingSticks
    replied
    Originally posted by prestacrusti View Post
    im sure there was, I just wasnít really paying attention. Lots of drivers and 3 woods thatís forsure, a few sealed. Seeing youíre in Woodbridge, if you have some time itís worth checking out
    Thank you. Will drop by a bit and see what's left.

Leave a comment:

• prestacrusti
    replied
    Can anyone share some info on hybrid selection? Looking for a 3 hybrid 18-19į. M3, Rogue, Titleist, etc. Price range? Thanks!
    im sure there was, I just wasnít really paying attention. Lots of drivers and 3 woods thatís forsure, a few sealed. Seeing youíre in Woodbridge, if you have some time itís worth checking out

Leave a comment:

• Big Shooter
    replied
    ** there is also a GEOX sale next door (I grabbed another pair there)

Leave a comment:

• SwingingSticks
    replied

Leave a comment:

• prestacrusti
    replied
    I'd highly recommend anyone in the area to check it out. Free parking, free entry, some really nice pricing and selection. Definitely beat my expectations

Leave a comment:

• stuart
    replied
    Any body check out the snow boarding stuff. I am Keswick and it is a long way to go.

Leave a comment:

• milkygolf
    replied
    If you been to the pop-ups you might run into the same stuff. If you're from out of town, not really worth going unless you're dying to drop some cash.. Good event regardless, competitive with golf town. The 917 driver's are a good deal.

Leave a comment:

• SJColada
    replied
    Had a good haul. Got myself a new 3hybrid, a pair of nike lunar commands and 3 gloves for $130. Deals couldn't be better. The shoes alone at golf Town are 169+tax. Worth a visit!

Leave a comment:

• Sportsyard
    replied
    Originally posted by ARL67 View Post
    I checked it out yesterday too. Some good & greats deals on clubs and lots of clothing.
    I was disappointed that there weren't any change-rooms, specifically to try on items such as shorts and pants. I would never buy such items by just eyeballing. Otherwise, a good event.
    unfortunately change rooms are where 99.99% of theft happen at these events.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Was there yesterday. As always, Paul puts on a great sale! Some very good pricing on clubs with a huge assortment of clothing. Like I needed them (already had 12 pairs of shoes), I picked up a pair of ECCO shoes for $69.00.
    Get there early for best choice.

Leave a comment:

• ARL67
    replied
    I checked it out yesterday too. Some good & greats deals on clubs and lots of clothing.
    I was disappointed that there weren't any change-rooms, specifically to try on items such as shorts and pants. I would never buy such items by just eyeballing. Otherwise, a good event.

Leave a comment:

• spinaltap
    replied
    going to get out there this afternoon, hopefully you guys didn't take all the good stuff!

Leave a comment:

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 171,939   Posts: 1,795,782   Members: 46,888   Active Members: 313
Welcome to our newest member, GrayPower.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
X