X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Shooter
    replied
    Originally posted by micky View Post

So... all the ones I got were TP5X... in case anyone wanted to know.
    I got (2) TP5's and (70) TP5X

Leave a comment:

• micky
    replied
    Originally posted by Sportsyard View Post

just the tp5...
    So... all the ones I got were TP5X... in case anyone wanted to know.

Leave a comment:

• The Yard
    replied
    Originally posted by rusty88 View Post

I don't have a skin in this game but I have to agree with @ManFromMoffat here. Why would you ask for Pre-order with a minimum limit?

Unless you never intended on fulfilling the pre-orders and just using those requirements as a gauge of interest. Which to be honest isn't needed $20 dollar TP5s would sell out no problem.
    Rusty! you used to be one of our boys!

Based on the current supply more then half of the commitments from TGN haven't been picked up.... So its pretty evident that "hold" strategy doesn't work anyways. There is absolutely no reason to believe this guy would pick up his either.

He was given an option to check in at the end of Friday.... thats more then fair. Its easy for him to say he would... but the stats say its a 50-50. And of course he'd complain in advance... but no one would hear anything if he didn't show up.
    Last edited by The Yard; May 31, 2019, 02:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cdntac
    replied
    Great - we still got your money boss! I guess we win.
    Wow. Just....wow.

Leave a comment:

• rusty88
    replied
    Anyone interested in TaylorMade TP5 Practice Balls, we can get unlimited for $20 per dozen. Brand New balls - Pre Order Now - send us a PM and we'll get your order in. Minimum 3 dozen order. Balls need to be picked up in person.

I don't have a skin in this game but I have to agree with @ManFromMoffat here. Why would you ask for Pre-order with a minimum limit?

Unless you never intended on fulfilling the pre-orders and just using those requirements as a gauge of interest. Which to be honest isn't needed $20 dollar TP5s would sell out no problem.
    Last edited by rusty88; May 31, 2019, 02:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Yard
    replied
    Great - we still got your money boss! I guess we win.

Leave a comment:

• ManFromMoffat
    replied

Bruce, you messaged us on May 22nd - the original post was May 10th. Thats 12 days after the fact....

You were about the 30th person to PM about product....Just checked and your PM wasn't responded to to hold your inventory. Which you can absolutely confirm is true.

So you have ZERO direct communication from us on a fulfillment date. No promises were made.

If demand exceeds supply and your the 30th person to message (12 days after original post) what do you expect other then a friendly update of where stock stands and that we'll bring more in to accommodate if we sell out.

You were also given the option to contact us tonight to confirm supply for tomorrow morning.

Everyone else is happy with the communication, except you. Received multiple Pm's today asking for updates on stock.

This is just a prime example of someone trying to stir something up over a keyboard which is pretty sad buddy. Thats the honest truth.
    Blather all you like. I still disagree with how you do business.

I had a couple of offers from TGNers to pick some up for me and will be getting some tomorrow. One of those offers included the observation that my assessment of your handling of this was "bang-on".

"Drawbridge up." (@Kobegolf -- )

Leave a comment:

• ManFromMoffat
    replied
    Originally posted by JSGolf View Post
    ManFromMoffat looks like you ended up on the wrong side of this. Maybe step away from the computer and think up a solid pm apology.
    I have a slightly different take on what they say about opinions: Everyone's got one and some are one.

Leave a comment:

• JSGolf
    replied
    ManFromMoffat looks like you ended up on the wrong side of this. Maybe step away from the computer and think up a solid pm apology.

Leave a comment:

• GoLoKennedy
    replied

sounds great, we'll post an inventory update at 4pm for you and at the end of the day so your not rushing out of your way etc.
    Much appreciated.....looking to check out your current iron inventory too

Leave a comment:

• The Yard
    replied
    Originally posted by GoLoKennedy View Post

Thanks for the update going to try and get there for 5ish tonight if not i'll be there when opening tomorrow.
    sounds great, we'll post an inventory update at 4pm for you and at the end of the day so your not rushing out of your way etc.

Leave a comment:

• GoLoKennedy
    replied

roughly 120 dozen
    Thanks for the update going to try and get there for 5ish tonight if not i'll be there when opening tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• The Yard
    replied
    Originally posted by GoLoKennedy View Post
    What is the current inventory at this moment?
    roughly 120 dozen

Leave a comment:

• GoLoKennedy
    replied
    What is the current inventory at this moment?

Leave a comment:

• The Yard
    replied
    Originally posted by ManFromMoffat View Post

I appreciate your offer to give an update on inventory. But this is not about my schedule per se, rather I'm making observations about how you choose to run your business.

You are remarkably thin-skinned for supposedly being in retail. In this case you are wrong, through and through. Here's what you said in your original post; note the bolded section:

I get the whole "money hasn't changed hands" angle but IMO that doesn't absolve you of trying to reserve inventory for those who "got their order in". I absolutely understand and acknowledge that buyers can be flaky and am sure you have many tales of people who've flaked on commitments. Heck, anyone who's ever sold anything -- especially on Kijiji -- certainly does.

Once your supply came in, you could have acknowledged that you were abandoning your implied offer to reserve inventory or you could have said you'd hold it until say 10:30 on Saturday.

I highly doubt it's in your nature to be introspective but imagine how much better you might be doing if you acknowledged when you're wrong and/or could do better. Costs nothing. More product sold and likely at higher prices. Sounds like a money-maker to me.

(Pulling up the drawbridge.)
    Bruce, you messaged us on May 22nd - the original post was May 10th. Thats 12 days after the fact....

You were about the 30th person to PM about product....Just checked and your PM wasn't responded to to hold your inventory. Which you can absolutely confirm is true.

So you have ZERO direct communication from us on a fulfillment date. No promises were made.

If demand exceeds supply and your the 30th person to message (12 days after original post) what do you expect other then a friendly update of where stock stands and that we'll bring more in to accommodate if we sell out.

You were also given the option to contact us tonight to confirm supply for tomorrow morning.

Everyone else is happy with the communication, except you. Received multiple Pm's today asking for updates on stock.

This is just a prime example of someone trying to stir something up over a keyboard which is pretty sad buddy. Thats the honest truth.
    Last edited by The Yard; May 31, 2019, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
X