Collapse

Any Canada Day weekend golf specials?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Canada Day weekend golf specials?

Anyone know of any specials this weekend?

Check out Southern Ontario Golfer, they often have some good deals in the area. https://www.southernontariogolfer.com
    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

You should grab some of those ClubLink 2-for-1 passes I saw someone selling -- play Glen Abbey at twilight for $66 each!
      Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Wooden Sticks has some deals for the long weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceball View Post
          Anyone know of any specials this weekend?
          Woodington Lake has some specials: https://www.woodingtonlake.com
          Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Some of the specials on S-O-G are Club Link courses though I did not see any CL for the long weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
              You should grab some of those ClubLink 2-for-1 passes I saw someone selling -- play Glen Abbey at twilight for $66 each!
              Twilight after 1? Steal if $66! Then I wont mind the 6 hour rounds LOL
              Cobra King F7
              Cobra Bio Cell+ 12.5
              Cobra Bio Cell+ 16*
              Cobra Amp Pro 6-AW + KBS C-Tapers S
              Cobra Tour Trusty Dual (56/60)
              Bettinardi Studio 6

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
                Check out Southern Ontario Golfer, they often have some good deals in the area. https://www.southernontariogolfer.com
                My goodness this site needs a redesign. I've travelled back to 1996.

Comment

Originally posted by imAnewbie View Post

Twilight after 1? Steal if $66! Then I wont mind the 6 hour rounds LOL
                  Glen Abbey twilight is > 4:00 PM

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

Woodington Lake has some specials: https://www.woodingtonlake.com
                    $100/player? Just giving it away....

Comment

Originally posted by Slickstick78 View Post
                      $100/player? Just giving it away....
                      Just assumed everybody here was a preferred customer like me.
                      Sorry;
                      I guess I should have added this:
                      Throughout the season we will send out a number of "Great Golf Deals" that only our preferred customers receive. All you need to do to receive these fantastic specials is fill in the table to the right and watch for our emails.

Click image for larger version  Name:	WLGCdeals.png Views:	0 Size:	36.3 KB ID:	2995377
                      Last edited by 4underthru9; Jun 29, 2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

When I went to use it I was told you pay regular rack rate w coupon is it actually the discounted twilight rate

Can anyone confirmed they have

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                        X