Collapse

Public players day Wooden Sticks October 22

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public players day Wooden Sticks October 22

Golf Ontario is hosting a public player day on Tuesday October 22 Cart 2 meals & free membership to Golf Canada $95 single/1$190 2some /$375 foursome DEAL

Jayhawker ....should we?
    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Hmmmm. Good price.
      I send pictures ~ through the mail ~ of buried treasures ~ and Humpback whales ~to famous people ~ I do not know ~ I sign "Sincerely, ~ Matthias Doe" ~ I await ~ their response...

Comment

I am interested as a single, so happy to join any nuts. As a public player, it really is a bargain with GAO Membership included.

Comment

I'd likely be interested as a single as well. Happy to join a TGN group if we can get one together.
          Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

Originally posted by luv2kruz View Post
            I'd likely be interested as a single as well. Happy to join a TGN group if we can get one together.
            Mike - Happy to join you, and perhaps hitch a ride too!

Comment

Originally posted by QuentinJJ View Post

Mike - Happy to join you, and perhaps hitch a ride too!
              Sounds good. Any others want to join us?

Comment

Just so everyone knows, if you are already a GAO member (like me), you can not use the membership included in this deal for your renewal. It can be transferred to someone else. I guess they are using this promo event as a membership drive. It would have been a steal of a deal if you could use the membership towards your renewal.
                Last edited by luv2kruz; Sep 20, 2019, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Did this event last season hosted bye 94.9 little more expensive so I guess I won’t get membership renewal but at this price it’s a steal great weather last year hers hoping this year weather cooperates

Comment

Just so everyone knows, if you are already a GAO member (like me), you can not use the membership included in this deal for your renewal. It can be transferred to someone else. I guess they are using this promo event as a membership drive. It would have been a steal of a deal if you could use the membership towards your renewal.
                    Ahhh, that sucks!
                    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post

Ahhh, that sucks!
                      Actually, I was incorrect regarding the gao membership. I emailed the organizer and asked about it. He stated:

"You will receive a membership card which you can apply to your membership at the time of renewal"

So, with the membership included for next year, this event is a great deal.

Comment

Actually, I was incorrect regarding the gao membership. I emailed the organizer and asked about it. He stated:

"You will receive a membership card which you can apply to your membership at the time of renewal"

So, with the membership included for next year, this event is a great deal.
                        Interested again then! Not as good for private club members.

Comment

Is there a link to sign up for this?

Comment

I'm looking for a foursome to join, none of my regular playing partners want to go.

Comment

Originally posted by QuentinJJ View Post

Interested again then! Not as good for private club members.
                              It's "transferable" to family members etc.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X