Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf Town demo sale this year ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lipw87 View Post
    Ping 410 LS at Burlington with a orange Tensei regular flex
    I saw a G410 LST 10.5 with Tensei PO Stiff in Burlington for $395 in near new condition. If only it was a 9

Comment

• First year in quite some time didnít buy a thing. Visited many stores and wasnít tempted at all
      Titleist TS 2 Driver Project X Hzrdus Smoke

Titleist TS 2 4 Wood Project X Hxrdus Smoke

Titleist . 718 Ap3 4-PW

TitleistVokey SM7 52 Black

Vokey Sm7 58 Lob Wedge

Scotty Cameron Circle T Golo
      Scotty Cameron Big Sur S
      Scotty Cameron Kombi Long

Comment

• Looks like demo event pricing has been extended online. Like many I checked a few stores and just did not find any tempting deals. Would have hoped for some additional discounts but pricing looks similar to what was available in-store.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdeveyra View Post
          Looks like demo event pricing has been extended online. Like many I checked a few stores and just did not find any tempting deals. Would have hoped for some additional discounts but pricing looks similar to what was available in-store.
          It doesn't make sense for them to do that. Then they have all the people who bought 2 weeks ago flooding back in under the 30-day price-match guarantee asking for a partial refund. You won't likely see any price drops until Boxing Day as usual, where they do another 15-25% off the demos depending on model. They've had the same formula for as long as I can remember.
          Ping G410 LST 9* - Fujikura Ventus Black 60
          Cobra SpeedZone Tour Big 13.5* - Diamana RF 70
          Cobra SpeedZone Tour 17.5* - Diamana ZF 80
          Mizuno CLK 21* - Nippon GOST TS
          Callaway Epic Forged 6-Pw, Aw, Gw - KBS $-Taper Black
          Vokey SM8 56.10M - KBS $-Taper Black
          Taylormade Hi-Toe 4-way 60* - Dynamic Gold S200
          Custom Bettinardi and Scotty T22 Newport - Stability

Comment

• Originally posted by ScrappyChip View Post

It doesn't make sense for them to do that. Then they have all the people who bought 2 weeks ago flooding back in under the 30-day price-match guarantee asking for a partial refund. You won't likely see any price drops until Boxing Day as usual, where they do another 15-25% off the demos depending on model. They've had the same formula for as long as I can remember.
            Totally agree with not seeing any further price drops. Just wishful thinking on my part. They did change the return/exchange policy on demo/pre-owned clubs to 7 days (mentioned in an earlier post) so going to guess that exchange period will end period will end prior to the next event (Black Friday/Cyber Monday and Boxing Day sales).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post

Ya...we always knew GT pre-owned was really GA.
              Golf 99 is simply a new software to enable more 'efficient"??? trade-ins for GA.

Global Golf Canada has better deals than GA....but there are rumours they are exiting Canada once their Mississauga lease expires....their inventory is low.
              That would be unfortunate. I've had good deals from both Global and Golf Avenue. I've also picked up the odd club from the GT Heartland location. If this keeps up Kijiji will be the only real option for used clubs. Ebay too but the majority are in the US and import duties tacked on to shipping make that a tougher buy for me. Need to make a visit to Uncle Ross in Waterdown.

Off topic bit - I looked up tickets to Elton John and the Leafs (good luck) on Kijiji and they've sold out that part to StubHub. Damn.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,510   Posts: 1,814,389   Members: 47,099   Active Members: 176
              Welcome to our newest member, moneyjizm.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
              X