Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Featured Deals - The Toronto Golf Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taylor59 View Post
    Why do you guys add better stuff after the first day? Kinda frustrating for the people who make an effort to be there when you open.
    Agreed. This is crap
    Titleist 910 D2
    Taylor Made RBZ Hybrid 2 & 3
    Ping i e1
    Ping Glide 56 & 60
    Ping Anser 2 1966 TR

Comment

Thanks to everyone that made this a huge home run for us, we couldn't believe he turnout over the course of Thursday to Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor59 View Post
        Why do you guys add better stuff after the first day? Kinda frustrating for the people who make an effort to be there when you open.
        all relative in a warehouse sale! what one person thinks is "better" is VASTLY different then the next. We do have a location that houses this inventory and is open to the public Fridays and Saturdays.. we are also extremely accommodating to opening around your schedule throughout the rest of the week

Comment

Hi Sportsyard, where is your store located and what are your Friday & Saturday hours? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by FoamHead View Post
            bought the 12 dozen TP5 for $200.... opened them up and they're practice balls

smh
            That has been stated many times in many threads. Your fault for not knowing nor looking clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by BumpandRun View Post
              Hi Sportsyard, where is your store located and what are your Friday & Saturday hours? Thanks in advance.
              we are located at 190 britannia rd east unit 11. Friday 11 to 7 and Saturday 10 to 4pm

Comment

Originally posted by MK7GTI View Post

That has been stated many times in many threads. Your fault for not knowing nor looking clearly.
                Agreed.
                This has been beaten to death - almost as much as the Kirkland ball multiple threads. They are the same balls you would pay full pop for, but have a practice stamp on them. They are not your typical substandard practice design. I bought them and love them. Makes losing a premium ball under a pile of leaves at this time of the year less painful.
                No good deed goes unpunished.
                A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post

Agreed.
                  This has been beaten to death - almost as much as the Kirkland ball multiple threads. They are the same balls you would pay full pop for, but have a practice stamp on them. They are not your typical substandard practice design. I bought them and love them. Makes losing a premium ball under a pile of leaves at this time of the year less painful.
                  And as for the word PRACTICE stamped on them, it's not as big as any other "practice" ball I've seen (Pro V1's for example) - 1 line with a Sharpie, and it's gone!
                  Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsyard View Post

all relative in a warehouse sale! what one person thinks is "better" is VASTLY different then the next. We do have a location that houses this inventory and is open to the public Fridays and Saturdays.. we are also extremely accommodating to opening around your schedule throughout the rest of the week
                    Unless otherwise stated, I donít think itís a stretch for someone thatís planning to go early on the first day to expect to have the best inventory to choose from. Sure, best is a relative term but itís a bit of a piss poor excuse to say ďbetterĒ is different from one person to the next. I didnít go to the sale but if I was there early on the first day Iíd expect it to be your full inventory. Unless, like I said, otherwise stated from the beginning. I understand the frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by LongLefty View Post

Unless otherwise stated, I donít think itís a stretch for someone thatís planning to go early on the first day to expect to have the best inventory to choose from. Sure, best is a relative term but itís a bit of a piss poor excuse to say ďbetterĒ is different from one person to the next. I didnít go to the sale but if I was there early on the first day Iíd expect it to be your full inventory. Unless, like I said, otherwise stated from the beginning. I understand the frustration.
                      agree early bird should get the worm. I am one but not too upset over it. After all, they may have got stuff in late, or save the better ones for the weekend crowd, among many other possible reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by LongLefty View Post

Thanks for the feedback.

The #1 goal of a sale is to sell, especially when your going to do 65-70% of your revenue opening day! The product re-stocked would be of course duplicates of models that were already on the floor opening day. There are only so many models out there. So if wedges were restocked, SM7's would have been replaced with SM7's etc. Our condition is always the same, excellent or better.

In regards to putter restocks, we actually had to go to another location to grab stock, most of which was very expensive and didn't actually sell. While Piretti, PXG, and Miura are cool brands, its not exactly flying out the doors at a warehouse sale.
                        Last edited by Sportsyard; Oct 21, 2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wongmb View Post

agree early bird should get the worm. I am one but not too upset over it. After all, they may have got stuff in late, or save the better ones for the weekend crowd, among many other possible reasons.
                          The name of the game is to sell! If its not out, your dollars are just tied up! No reason to save anything for the weekend crowd. If the sale is successful you do whatever you can to find more stuff and just keep going

Comment

Love that wedge I got!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsyard View Post

The name of the game is to sell! If its not out, your dollars are just tied up! No reason to save anything for the weekend crowd. If the sale is successful you do whatever you can to find more stuff and just keep going
                              Agree.
                              i find this kind of warehouse sale has different approaches. Although i would love to go on the first day to see whatís available, sometimes i like to go on the last day as i might face better deals.
                              For example, i have bought items at international centre with variety of deals. at the end of the day or sales, deal might change to from 3 for $100 to 4 for $100, jackets are for $15 per piece for the last hour, or 2 for 1, or etc.
                              On each day, special might be different or inventory might be different.
                              If they dont have my spec or size, my luck. But you never know.
                              All I wish that international centre is closer to my home.
                              AIR HYBRID II on CG 3.5
                              Epic 9.5į Fujikura Pro Green 62 S
                              917F2 15į Project X Even Flow Blue 75 S
                              Apex 18į Kuro Kage Black 80HY S
                              Apex 23į Kuro Kage Black 80HY S

CF16 6-PW XP 95 R
                              SM7 52.14 F | 58.12 D Vokey Wedges
                              ER1 Blade

Comment

Originally posted by kiedo View Post

Agree.
                                i find this kind of warehouse sale has different approaches. Although i would love to go on the first day to see whatís available, sometimes i like to go on the last day as i might face better deals.
                                For example, i have bought items at international centre with variety of deals. at the end of the day or sales, deal might change to from 3 for $100 to 4 for $100, jackets are for $15 per piece for the last hour, or 2 for 1, or etc.
                                On each day, special might be different or inventory might be different.
                                If they dont have my spec or size, my luck. But you never know.
                                All I wish that international centre is closer to my home.
                                Agreed, like that time at the New Balance sale 3 years ago - where for the final hour, ALL shoes were $20

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,543   Posts: 1,815,024   Members: 47,104   Active Members: 171
                                Welcome to our newest member, kaze1234ify.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                                X