Clear All

free entry?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruska View Post
      free entry?
      Yes, it is

Comment

Originally posted by arch1984 View Post
        My favorite part of the sale was people buying 5 sets of irons.
        and then have them try and sell the sets here on BST for a small profit..

Comment

Originally posted by tniloc View Post

Call Centennial about Wilson. They used to carry exclusively Wilson and had stock carry over when the pro shop changed hands this past year.
          Thanks, will do!
          WITB (OGIO Grom XX)
          Callaway Rogue SubZero 9*, Matrix HD X-Stiff Black

Cobra F7 14.5* 3W
          Callaway Apex UT 21* x100
          Callaway x-forged 4-PW TT x100
          Vokey SM6 52.08 (F grind) 56.10(S grind) & 60.08 (M grind)
          Scotty Cameron Circa '62 No. 1

Comment

Good to see a steady stream of golfers there today - I was there between 145-245 - bought a wedge - will probably head back after work (I work nearby) - saw some shirts & slacks I might grab -- and check the "Puma" stuff at the booth adjacent to Sportsyard
            Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
              Good to see a steady stream of golfers there today - I was there between 145-245 - bought a wedge - will probably head back after work (I work nearby) - saw some shirts & slacks I might grab -- and check the "Puma" stuff at the booth adjacent to Sportsyard
              Was there at about 1pm, was quite busy, barely any room to even check what shafts were on the drivers lol.

Bought a driver, thinking about a matching fwy wood but don't really need it, you know the feeling.

I probably would have bought more stuff if it was less busy or there was more space, as I'm not one for crowds.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                Were there any other types of wedges besides the advertised new SM7 for $125? If so, what was the selection and prices like?

Comment

Looking for Ping G400 5 hybrid reg, or Callaway Rogue 5 hybrid Redular. Any chance you’d have these there and for what price? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 30PuttsOrLess View Post

Were there any other types of wedges besides the advertised new SM7 for $125? If so, what was the selection and prices like?
                    There were mostly vokeys but also some ping glide 2.0s, some Taylor made hi toes (used), some pm grinds, and then random clevelands and other brands; prices ranges from 85 to 125 from what I saw

Comment

We are reloading with some new equipment tomorrow, lots of new putters, wedges, and fairway / hybrids coming in. Some cool Miura stuff.... Piretti etc.

Thanks to everyone that came out today, our most successful sale day ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsyard View Post

Thanks to everyone that came out today, our most successful sale day ever!
                        Not surprised, place was rammed, congrats.

Comment

You guys have any 5 woods?

Comment

Hi all. I'm looking to pick up RH Taylor Made M6 driver and with project x shafts as well as a set of stiff M5 irons. Can I save a few bucks at the golf show or would I have to do this custom? Thanks in advance for your input.

Comment

we have reloaded with incredible selection.... best putters we've ever had.

Comment

Any G410s in the LST model available.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X