Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demos at St. Andrew’s Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demos at St. Andrew’s Valley

I saw a Kijiji ad today for some demo Scotty Cameron putters — ends up they were at the St. Andrew’s Valley Club — and they have some good prices on demo Vokey wedges and demo Scotty Cameron putters.

The wedges were $119 and the putters $299.

Lots of different lofts in wedges (both left and right) and numerous left and right hand putters too.

I bought two wedges.

And no, I don’t have any affiliation with them...

They also have a few of the SC T22 putters. I had inquired about them while on the phone but wasn't reallyinterested in one. But on the way there I thought about it and got to thinking ....maybe.

The young girl didn't know anything about them so she called the mgr/pro (who had answered when I called the number on Kijiji) and he was hesitant to open the box/bag without me being 100% committed to buying.

I get that. Some guys want the T22as an unused collector's item so I can't blame him for not wanting to let someone open one who wasn't fully committed to buying.

I certainly couldn't buy one without trying. I wouldn't have been buying as a collector's piece --- I'd be gaming it.

Comment

Stopped into GT Queensway and i believe they had 3 of them on the Wall ! 2 of the mallets and 1 Newport style, fyi

Comment

Went there today and got brand new in wrapper SM7 for $99.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,561   Posts: 1,815,166   Members: 47,108   Active Members: 171
        Welcome to our newest member, Gerg.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
        X