Collapse

RockBottomGolf

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockBottomGolf

Anyone order from these folks lately? Great prices HOWEVER waiting 10 days and still no shipping message ....and constant customer service responses stating international orders are being difficult to fill, is beyond ridiculous especially when they advertise constantly about free 2 day shipping in the States. I can live with a longer shipping time across the border, however filling the order and getting it out taking over 10 days....c’mon! Buyer Beware!!!!

Just ordered 2 days ago. No notice of shipping or fulfillment yet.
    Have ordered couple times before, but always ship to a friend in USA. First time shipping here.
    Tried calling their "service line" the other day to add on to order...no one answers. But in all fairness, they do answer emails within 4 business hours.
    By contrast, ordered from Carl's Golfland a week ago, items were delivered within 4 days.
    Fingers Crossed

Comment

RBG has always been a reliable source for great pricing. And I never, ever had any issues with shipments. But, during these pandemic times, everything is potentially long delays. I have been waiting (in Mississauga) for 3+ weeks for a shipment from Markham on PPE stuff. Canada Post has been a complete sack of poop in this regard. Not only are they incompetent, but they have also lied to me on more than 1 occasion.
      No good deed goes unpunished.
      A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

Took 9 days for them to ship from their end. Once they did, it only took 4 days to get it. Meanwhile they are posting 2 day shipping in the States. Oh well!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          I have been waiting (in Mississauga) for 3+ weeks for a shipment from Markham on PPE stuff. Canada Post has been a complete sack of poop in this regard. Not only are they incompetent, but they have also lied to me on more than 1 occasion.
          WTF...they are lying???

I shipped a parcel with Canada Post on June 5....arrived in the Mississauga warehouse on June 9th and hasn't moved out of there since...yes....INCOMPETENT.

Comment

Update: Order placed June 14th.
            Shipped June 19th
            Cleared customs June 22
            Overcharged for imports fees - called UPS 4 times now and each time they say someone will call me back with answer(s), received zero calls
            Still nothing, AND delivery date has changed 3 times since clearing customs.

Not on RockBottom for delay...UPS overwhelmed too

Don't even get me started on DHL.

Comment

I have always used Canada Post for all of my golf ball shipping transactions. Not only are they the most convenient for me [ 200 yards away in the Shopper's Drug Store] but they are the cheapest for an occasional shipper. I have never had any issue with them over 3 years or so. Until the covid-19 changed everything for everyone. They are shipping unprecidented numbers of packages [ as is everyone else in the business] and they are just not able to provide their usual service levels. Their tracking is a bit unreliable as for the delivery dates, whereas in the past I usually found it very reliable. On the other hand everything shipped has arrived in a somewhat reasonable time frame in undamaged condition so I am okay with it , as my clients have been understanding of the delays as well .

At this point I have suspended all shipping transactions, not really because of shipping issues but because of inventory shortages.

Comment

I’ve been waiting 3 weeks to pick up an order from Marks and waited 5 weeks for a package that sat at the UPS facility. Lots of delays due to Covid. Be patient. Nothing you can do.
                Rip it and Sip it

Comment

Update: still waiting.
                  Been in a battle with UPS over import fee's as they are double what other shipments have been (based on relative value of goods) only to find out that Rock Bottom Golf noted on invoice that items originated in China. Which is not the case.
                  By noting China on invoice, Customs slap on duty as China not in "NAFTA" (or whatever the heck they're calling it now)
                  RBG has a 4 hour email response policy during business hours ...have not heard back from them in 3 business days.
                  The saga continues.

Comment

**BUYER BEWARE**
                    Any shipment from RBG to Canada will show the products original manufacturing location on waybill to customs.
                    I learned the hard way. I ordered 3 items of clothing, 2 Puma, 1 Oakley and import fees were double what I pay with Carls Golfland.
                    Come to find out RBG put China on originating destination of goods and had to pay a good amount of duty. Carls Golfland orders I pay zero in duty.
                    Followed up with RBG customer service (only accessible by email) and they stated this is common practice for them, even though they did not obtain goods directly from China.

Anyone else have this experience?

If not, would appreciate using you as an example to go back to RBG and ask why selective orders act that way.

Thanks

Comment

Papaof3 - where did your goods ship from? I assume USA but if not - that’s shady

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
                        Papaof3 - where did your goods ship from? I assume USA but if not - that’s shady
                        I know right. Yes. Shipped from USA. Probability is RBG obtained from USA as well. They are a wholesaler, highly doubt they import directly from China.
                        Here is note from "Mike"
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture222.JPG
Views:	616
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	3199773

Comment

Papaof3 try this for a quote to compare what you were charged.

cbsa will take into account country of manufacture depending on item - even if shipped from USA

Comment

Thank you. I've ordered numerous times from Carls Golfland, international ship for Oakley, Puma, Adidas, Nike etc...never paid duty or had this issue.
                            Lesson learned

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                            X