Collapse

Bellmere Winds Course

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellmere Winds Course

Great deal if you are able to get out during the week and play!

Save at Bellmere Winds and other Ontario Golf Deals. The best golf deals are underpar golf deals.

Nice course.
    We already got one for late July

Comment

Great course! Just picked up a couple

Comment

If you are driving out that way from the city, this is also a great track in Port Hope!
        Save on golf at Dalewood Golf Club and other golf courses in Ontario. underpar.com is the source for the best golf deals in and outside of the Greater Toronto Area.

Comment

Seems like a great deal. If I lived closer, I'd be all over it. Living in Toronto, it's just too far away.

Comment

Originally posted by virgil905 View Post
            If you are driving out that way from the city, this is also a great track in Port Hope!
            https://www.underpar.com/courses/dalewood-golf-club
            You can get a better price for Dalewood with fewer time restrictions. https://www.golfpassport.com/course_detail.aspx?i=19
            With the deals at Underpar being so sub par this year, Golfnow not offering any discounts and SOG posting but a few courses I have relied heavily on golfpassport.com's digital offerings to get my savings. Particularly at Trafalgar, Hockley Valley, King's Forest and up near my cottage in Saugeen Shores.

Oh, and although I have yet to play Bellmere winds, this deal seems comparable if you plan to play 36 holes. At $75 it's more money but you get an extra day (Friday) and the cart is included for the replay! https://www.golfpassport.com/course_detail.aspx?i=229
            Last edited by fun2golf; Jun 30, 2020, 08:05 AM.

Comment

I believe this is a lot nicer track than Dalewood..
              Thomas4golf

Ping G425 Max/Tensei AV Orange
              Callaway XR Hybrids, 4, 5, 6 Accra I-Series
              Miura TC-201 / 6 - PW N.S. Pro 950 GH
              Callaway Jaws Raw /50* 54* 58* N.S. Modus
              Ferrules by Bbandfco

Putter / Ping Prime Tyne 4
              Pro V1x Left Dash
              Leupold GX - 5C R.F.

Vessel Player 111 Stand Bag / Black
              Stewart X9

Member: Coppinwood Golf Club

Comment

Dalewood is much better than Bellemere Winds. I would consider Bellemere a lower end track.

Comment

Played Bellemere Winds today and its certainly a hidden gem (especially the original 9 hole layout that is now the back nine). Greens were rolling well and it looks like a hefty wind is a daily occurrence with the lakefront setting. The vista from the 10th tee is modestly comparable to the 1st/10th at Lookout Point. At $30/player with power cart and teeing off at 1pm, its a steal...even with the 1.5 hr drive from T.O. I would combine this course with Kawartha for a satisfying weekend golf trip to Peterborough.

Oh yeah, we played Dalewood for the first time earlier this summer and its a fine course, however, its really a ho-hum layout that I've played many times elsewhere and its double the price of Bellemere.

Comment

Has anyone done the stay and play package in the past? Worth it?

Save at Bellmere Winds and other Ontario Golf Deals. The best golf deals are underpar golf deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil86 View Post
                      Has anyone done the stay and play package in the past? Worth it?

https://www.underpar.com/courses/bel...ds-golf-resort
                      I did it with a few buddies last year. Totally worth it, we played 36 holes on the first day and 18 the second. The accommodation wasn't fancy but it was nice (remember to bring your own linens and towels). The course is really nice! Thanks for sharing I may pick this up again if I can find another 3!

Comment

Heading to Bellemere Winds this month for the stay and play package through Underpar. Aside from the linens and towels, any tips or recommendations? Do they have fire pits for an evening fire? Wifi to potentially stream some playoff hockey games on a laptop?

Thanks!
                        Titleist Tsi2 9* - PXG 0341XF 16* - PXG 0317XF 19/22* - P770/P7MC 5-PW - Zipcore 50/54/58 - LAB Link

Comment

Originally posted by CRobertson View Post
                          Heading to Bellemere Winds this month for the stay and play package through Underpar. Aside from the linens and towels, any tips or recommendations? Do they have fire pits for an evening fire? Wifi to potentially stream some playoff hockey games on a laptop?

Thanks!
                          Our cabin had a firepit in the back (byow) and we were able to hook up to wifi once we checked in. Our unit had a flat screen so you may be able to hook up to it if you bring an HDMI cable or a chromecast.

There's not a lot of options for food once you get to Bellmere so make sure you come equipped. We had a nice bbq outdoors and full kitchen set up inside. There is a spot called "Muddys BBQ" about 5 minutes down the road. That could be a good option for dinner or a bite before you arrive, just check the hours before hand to make sure they are open.

Comment

Originally posted by virgil905 View Post

Our cabin had a firepit in the back (byow) and we were able to hook up to wifi once we checked in. Our unit had a flat screen so you may be able to hook up to it if you bring an HDMI cable or a chromecast.

There's not a lot of options for food once you get to Bellmere so make sure you come equipped. We had a nice bbq outdoors and full kitchen set up inside. There is a spot called "Muddys BBQ" about 5 minutes down the road. That could be a good option for dinner or a bite before you arrive, just check the hours before hand to make sure they are open.
                            Great, thanks for your feedback. Plan is to bring all our food.
                            Titleist Tsi2 9* - PXG 0341XF 16* - PXG 0317XF 19/22* - P770/P7MC 5-PW - Zipcore 50/54/58 - LAB Link

Comment

I noticed they have added the replays back on their two night package. Really great value if you can get in 36 or 27 on multiple days! https://www.underpar.com/courses/bel...ds-golf-resort

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X