Collapse

Arccos 360 - $174 GolfTown

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arccos 360 - $174 GolfTown

I've been digging trying to find a set of Arccos sensors that pre-dated the subscription model. This is the lowest I've found previous Gen sensors, let alone being new from a retailer.

https://www.golftown.com/en-CA/shop-...gid=tech-promo

So they will continue working despite not having a subscription?

Comment

Originally posted by FoamHead View Post
      So they will continue working despite not having a subscription?

Will the 1st and 2nd generation non-subscription versions ever require a subscription?

We are committed to our loyal customers. Any existing user or new user who activates an Arccos Caddie account with the 1st or 2nd Generation version of Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors will not be charged a subscription. We will also continue to offer replacement sensors to users of the 2nd version for the life of the product.
      https://www.arccosgolf.com/pages/arc...sked-questions

This is why I've been looking for an older gen set for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by Arbucks View Post

https://www.arccosgolf.com/pages/arc...sked-questions

This is why I've been looking for an older gen set for awhile
        Beauty, just ordered a set

Comment

They are free if you have a Ping G400/G410 right now. Check Ping's insta.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Wierd View Post
            I think the ones with Ping are subscirption based and not free after 45 days.

Comment

Thanks, Just looked into it. I have a 410 3 iron, so I qualified... the sensors are free ($20 shipping), free trial for 45 days, which then renews for $99 automatically

Comment

Thanks op, never considered these before but bought a set anyways , we’ll see ho they work out
                MEMBER OF THE 2008/2011/2014/2016TGN/OGF RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by FoamHead View Post

Thanks, Just looked into it. I have a 410 3 iron, so I qualified... the sensors are free ($20 shipping), free trial for 45 days, which then renews for $99 automatically
                  Nice one!
                  they’ve changed my game in terms of club selection. Also, their new strokes gained feature is 👌.

Comment

Only 3 units left at the Etobicoke GT when I was there to buy one today. Not sure where they are fulfilling their online orders from, but inventory is skinny...

Comment

Nice one!
                      they’ve changed my game in terms of club selection. Also, their new strokes gained feature is 👌.
                      The new strokes gained is so good. Only reason I went back to using them is this new feature. Still find the distances and recommendations they give me off - wonder if its my phones GPS (Google Pixel 2) but this feature is amazing for improving.
                      Rogue ST Max LS - Accra TZ5
                      Mizuno ST200 3 - Fujikura Ventus Red 7S
                      Titleist 818 H2 19 - Atoms Blue TS
                      Taylormade P7MC - Project X IO 6.0
                      SM9 50.12, 54.10, 60.10
                      Evnroll ER2B

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered yesterday and price is up to 250 today!

Comment

Hey all, Arccos has a referral program - where you get free sensors if you sign up for membership. Basically saves like $200 on the sensors. I have a bunch of referrals if anyone is interested dm me.

full disclosure, I get 2 months free towards my membership for everyone that signs up. But the free sensors are a good deal -

also note, you get free sensors with TM clubs too.

Comment

It’s the subscription that kills this deal. Never a fan of paying for it.

Comment

You don't need a PIng club to get the free sensors. You can click that you have one and it won't ask for any verification. I've grabbed a couple sets of the sensors this way.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X