/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Cobra Speedzone Driver Discounted $100 at GolfTown This Week

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cobra Speedzone Driver Discounted $100 at GolfTown This Week

    Cobra is starting their discounting strategy at GolfTown this week. $450 for a current model driver seems like a solid deal.

    These drivers have positive reviews, though they seem to pop up regularly in BST and Kijiji. Any thoughts as to why they’re being re-sold?
    PING G 10.5 Tour Stiff
    PING G 5 Wood Tour Stiff
    PiNG G 3 Hybrid Alta Stiff
    Mizuno MP-54 4-PW S-300
    Cleveland RTX 50*, 54*, 60*
    PING Sigma 2 Anser
    Chrome Soft X

  • #2
    Originally posted by tinkertinker View Post
    Cobra is starting their discounting strategy at GolfTown this week. $450 for a current model driver seems like a solid deal.

    These drivers have positive reviews, though they seem to pop up regularly in BST and Kijiji. Any thoughts as to why they’re being re-sold?
    Lol ,some people can't hit them

    Comment


    • #3
      Its the end of the year and a new model is coming out so people are probably trying to get there money back (or some). Although it started slow, golf equipment sales are through the roof this year which I think is going to lead to a lot of secondary selling. I cant see this trend continuing once a vaccine comes out which will further add to the secondary market.
      Driver - Taylormade SIM MAX 9.0 Diamana S
      3W - Taylormade M4
      5 wood - Callaway X Hot
      4 Hybrid - Taylormade R15
      Irons - Taylormade 2017 P790 5-PW
      Wedge - 52 Raw Jaws/56 MD 2 tour grind
      Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2

      Comment


      • #4
        I would suggest canadian proshop online, it comes to $399+tax+s/h after discount

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kobra View Post
          I would suggest canadian proshop online, it comes to $399+tax+s/h after discount
          Golf town will also price match them and you can trade in your old driver

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by triniexr View Post

            Golf town will also price match them and you can trade in your old driver
            Will Golftown price match? I thought that they don’t price match promo codes, which is how it’s coming up as $399 from Canadian Proshop (use the DRIVERLONG promo code) correct?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by eman1053 View Post

              Will Golftown price match? I thought that they don’t price match promo codes, which is how it’s coming up as $399 from Canadian Proshop (use the DRIVERLONG promo code) correct?
              Oh I didn't know that it was with a code but its always worth a try.

              Comment


              • #8
                Does anyone know if I can use the shaft from a Cobra F7 and put it on the Speedzone Xtreme? By that I mean, on my own without any specials tools, so basically are the connectors/tips of the F7 & Speedzone compatible?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by scottybonus View Post
                  Does anyone know if I can use the shaft from a Cobra F7 and put it on the Speedzone Xtreme? By that I mean, on my own without any specials tools, so basically are the connectors/tips of the F7 & Speedzone compatible?
                  Yes it will fit. I believe the old adapters said the actual loft on the adapter, and the new ones show +/- 1* or 1.5*.

                  So you have to be careful when you are picking the loft on the Speedzone if you use the older adapter. If your F7 was adjustable from 8-11* and the speedzone is 9-12* you will have to do some math to get the true loft. for example when it shows 8* its actually 9* and so on.

                  Hopefully that makes sense.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CRobertson View Post

                    Yes it will fit. I believe the old adapters said the actual loft on the adapter, and the new ones show +/- 1* or 1.5*.

                    So you have to be careful when you are picking the loft on the Speedzone if you use the older adapter. If your F7 was adjustable from 8-11* and the speedzone is 9-12* you will have to do some math to get the true loft. for example when it shows 8* its actually 9* and so on.

                    Hopefully that makes sense.
                    That does, driver loft range is the same I believe but I’ll double check. Might be getting a new driver tomorrow. Thanks a lot!

                    Comment

                    Collapse

                    Latest TGN Reviews


                    Collapse

                    PGA Leaderboard


                    Collapse

                    Today's Birthdays


                    Working...
                    X