No announcement yet.
Collapse

2021 GTA GC Memberships Available to the Public Now

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just updated Watson's rate again. $60 incl. cart now for spring. So "free" cart if via GTAGC.
    I think the savings compared to spring rates are slim but as the season progresses, we will see bigger savings again (not as much a previous years but still some).

Comment

It is a tough year for GTA. Although there are some courses disappeared from the list, prices are up in many courses... I believed there are still a niche market value in Golf industry. Looking forward seeing more courses to come in the list.

Comment

Originally posted by pierret777 View Post
        They just updated Watson's rate again. $60 incl. cart now for spring. So "free" cart if via GTAGC.
        I think the savings compared to spring rates are slim but as the season progresses, we will see bigger savings again (not as much a previous years but still some).
        Unless the course is not walkable, GTA rates that include golf carts are not deals to numerous golfers. Watson's Glen is a flat course and easily walkable. Also, due to the Covid-19 protocols in place, shared carts should be discouraged, as there is no social distancing of any sorts. This so called $60 deal exists until May 15th. Guess there will be even less GTA Club deals on numerous course when the Seniors Rates are even lower than the GTA rates.

Comment

Very clear deception on pricing.

Birdie plus membership cost before tax $850 for 20 credits, works out at $42.5 per credit, go to book a round on the webpage, these credits now only worth $35. Lionhead for example advertised at a "discounted" rate of $95 per round, meaning the cost to play here using your membership is $102.50!

Book directly with the course for only $70 including a cart. This is just one example, same applied to nearly all courses they list. Someone should contact the advertising authority about this gross rip off pricing. Sent numerous emails for a refund, haven't received any response. Terrible business, avoid at all costs

Comment

the owner promised me a refund and has ghosted me. terrible experience

Comment

Anyone a member at tricity this year? If so was it any better than the previous years. I didn’t take them up since my experience in 2019. I found there were some good deals but getting them reserved was next to impossible due to demand and availability.

Comment

I rarely have booking issues as I’m always diligent at booking a week out as soon as the next day opens up. I find Rebel Creek always has the most demand. Just like any course, you can’t expect to book 2-3 days out and snag a desirable tee time.
                🍍 2023 WITB 🍍​
                Bag | Titleist Hybrid-5 Stand Bag
                Titleist TSi2 10* | Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x
                Titleist TSR3 18* Fairway | Evenflow White 60S
                Titleist TSR1 20* Hybrid | Evenflow White 90S
                Edel SMS Pro 5-PW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
                Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S

Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock grip
                Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo

Comment

How was the membership in 2021? I’m looking to mainly play Woodington

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X