Collapse

UnderPar Xmas Deals

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnderPar Xmas Deals

I wasn't sure what we would see from UnderPar over the holidays this year but there are some decent packages right now for next season! Still hoping to see some of the ClubLink and Golfnorth courses back on there but nothing as of yet..

Great line up right now! I just picked up a few Thundering Waters, and Grand Niagara packages!

Comment

I picked this up in season, happy to see it back for next year!

Save on golf at Dalewood Golf Club and other golf courses in Ontario. underpar.com is the source for the best golf deals in and outside of the Greater Toronto Area.

Comment

Apparently "mygolfspy15" was suppose to be a black friday code, but it is still working if you type it in when you check out

Comment

Brockville prob the only one that interests me from their offerings

Comment

Originally posted by spinaltap View Post
            Apparently "mygolfspy15" was suppose to be a black friday code, but it is still working if you type it in when you check out
            Confirmed true. Thanks!

Comment

Just got the Deerfield offer in my inbox! I know they only had 12 holes by the end of last season due to construction but I've hear they should be back to operating as a full 18 hole course by the spring!

Save at Deerfield Golf Club and other Southern Ontario golf courses. The best Toronto Area Golf Deals are underpar golf deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil86 View Post
                Just got the Deerfield offer in my inbox! I know they only had 12 holes by the end of last season due to construction but I've hear they should be back to operating as a full 18 hole course by the spring!

https://www.underpar.com/courses/deerfield-golf-club
                Deal starts June 1st.

Comment

Wasn't UP, but a snagged a twosome at Batteau from GN for $100 and a twosome at Crosswinds for $120.

Comment

I booked the Boxing Day special at Cobble Beach, We have 8 guys staying in tow of their cottages. Had anybody stayed there?

Comment

I've golfed there several times and hit balls there on their range most every weekend as we have a place 10 minutes away. Cobble is a great destination course and I'm always running into groups of guys in very good moods on the range before their round. I'm sure your group will have fun !

🍍 2023 WITB 🍍​
                      Bag | Titleist Hybrid-5 Stand Bag
                      Titleist TSi2 10* | Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x or UST LIN-Q White M40X 6F3
                      Titleist TSR3 18* Fairway | Evenflow White 60S
                      Titleist TSR1 20* Hybrid | Evenflow White 90S
                      Edel SMS Pro 5-PW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
                      Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S

Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock grip
                      Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo

Comment

https://www.underpar.com/courses/deerfield-golf-club
                        I have a bit of a beef with Underpar: I went to the Deerfield site and their last posted rate in peak season is$64.60 + HSTwhich comes out to $150 but they are saying it's valued at $205. It's still a 2 for 1 deal at the end of the day but where does the extra $55 value come from? Same day replay? I see that with a lot of underpar deals.

Comment

Originally posted by kg807 View Post

I have a bit of a beef with Underpar: I went to the Deerfield site and their last posted rate in peak season is$64.60 + HSTwhich comes out to $150 but they are saying it's valued at $205. It's still a 2 for 1 deal at the end of the day but where does the extra $55 value come from? Same day replay? I see that with a lot of underpar deals.
                          I bought it too my mine works out to 42. walking I bought 2 twosomes
                          What's in the bag

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 9.0 Degree
                          Callaway XR 3 wood
                          Callaway xr 5 wood
                          Adams 4,5,6 Hybrids
                          Titleist AP2 Irons
                          Titleist vokey wedge 54 degree
                          Titleist volley wedge 58 degree
                          Ping redwood putter

Comment

Originally posted by Spot View Post
                            I booked the Boxing Day special at Cobble Beach, We have 8 guys staying in tow of their cottages. Had anybody stayed there?
                            I stayed with some buddies in one of the cottages in 2019. Accommodations were great and the course was epic as always!

Comment

I stayed with some buddies in one of the cottages in 2019. Accommodations were great and the course was epic as always!
                              Thanks for the feedback. We are really looking forward to this.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X