/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Galvin Green Goretex - Golfanything (size M only)

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcampb00 View Post
    Received my Galvin Green Gore tex jacket today, very pleased..
    how does the medium fit? I believe GG is more of a slim fit?
    MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

Yeah GG and JL are "Euro" fit gear. So if you have an NA body, go up a size or even 2.

Got an email (as I'm sure many others did as well...) that they are getting L to XXL gear in this week as they had limited before.

Comment

I would say it is a bit of a slim fit, but fits me great. I ordered the “paclite” which is a lightweight stretchy goretex that I really like.

Comment

Originally posted by bcampb00 View Post

I would say it is a bit of a slim fit, but fits me great. I ordered the “paclite” which is a lightweight stretchy goretex that I really like.
          out of curiosity, what size suit jacket do you wear?
          MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

All GG sizing is not what we are used to. Their polo's are at least 1 size samaller than most other brands and their outerwear may even be 2 sizes smaller.
            I miss the Sportsyard location where we could try before buying, and their pricing on GG was super
            No good deed goes unpunished.
            A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

out of curiosity, what size suit jacket do you wear?
              38 R

Comment

Got my GG lined shell goretex today, the one that originated ups shipping in the states. Dropped off any no fees or anything so I guess it all worked out In the end.

I was worried this whole time about being able to fit the M but it's actually not bad for me. I went by the measurements on the website and it put me on the higher side of M. The sleeve length is perfect in the M, and zipped up it is of the "slimmer" variety but it's not like it's compression-style. I could maybe use a touch bigger in the chest and in body length but not at the sacrifice of baggy arms. The jacket stretches in all the right places and even though it's snugger fitting, it allows me to swing nicely in the few practice swings I did with it on.
                WITB

SM 2-5

Ping Anser 8.5* Matrix 6M3 Black Tie X
                Ping Anser 16.5* Matrix 7M3 Black Tie X
                Ping i25 19* Matrix HM3-95 Black Tie X
                Ping 4-W S55 KBS C-Taper X
                Ping Glide 52*SS 58*ES KBS Wedge X
                Kari Lajosi DD201 Mini Custom
                Callaway Chrome Soft Yellow

Comment

I had a medium wind stopper piece in the Arsenal - it’s a great fit.
                  hope the new gear they bring in includes some smaller sized rain pants

Comment

Originally posted by WWarrior View Post

Same. I checked the website last night and decided to sleep on it and pulled the trigger this evening and placed an order.

Thanks OP!
                    Ordered on Dec 30, 2020 and my jacket arrived today via UPS from Arizona. As others have commented, the jacket has “stretch technology” so your swing won’t be impeded by the jacket. I tried it on with a light shirt and found no restrictions on my golf swing. I tried again with a sweater simulating fall golf and was slightly restricted in my swing but no more than usual when layering up. I purchased the Alton and this particular jacket only has the chest pocket.

Overall, I’m happy with this purchase and can see myself wearing the jacket not only for golf but out and about around town.

Thanks OP!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                    X