/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Galvin Green Goretex - Golfanything (size M only)

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galvin Green Goretex - Golfanything (size M only)

Some great looking deals on Galvin Green jackets at Golfanything.ca. 40 % off their already reduced prices. Code GG40.

Originally posted by bcampb00 View Post
    Some great looking deals on Galvin Green jackets at Golfanything.ca. 40 % off their already reduced prices. Code GG40.
    Thank you for posting this 🙏

Comment

40% off Adidas shoes as well with code AD40.

Comment

This thread cost me 200 bucks. Some great deals though!

Comment

I ordered one as well. Got my shipping confirmation and it looks like it's coming from Arizona via UPS........I ordered from the cdn website in cdn $, and have the receipt that says golfanything Canada, am I still going to be in for a nice ups brokerage Christmas gift?
          WITB

SM 2-5

Ping Anser 8.5* Matrix 6M3 Black Tie X
          Ping Anser 16.5* Matrix 7M3 Black Tie X
          Ping i25 19* Matrix HM3-95 Black Tie X
          Ping 4-W S55 KBS C-Taper X
          Ping Glide 52*SS 58*ES KBS Wedge X
          Kari Lajosi DD201 Mini Custom
          Callaway Chrome Soft Yellow

Comment

That would be dirty - mine is still at label created. Will see how this progresses. Sure if you reach out to the seller they could clarify

Comment

Originally posted by aznives3 View Post
              I ordered one as well. Got my shipping confirmation and it looks like it's coming from Arizona via UPS........I ordered from the cdn website in cdn $, and have the receipt that says golfanything Canada, am I still going to be in for a nice ups brokerage Christmas gift?
              All Canadian billing - I have ordered a few things lately, never a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by bcampb00 View Post

All Canadian billing - I have ordered a few things lately, never a problem.
                This. I picked up the JL winter Jacket for the wife a few months ago and it was done this way as well, actually got the jacket in under a week I believe. Is also a hell of a down puffer jacket for $300 cdn.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
                  That would be dirty - mine is still at label created. Will see how this progresses. Sure if you reach out to the seller they could clarify
                  Yeah my tracking is progressing and still showing movement in Arizona. We'll see if I get a notification of brokerage/duties, but I would have thought completing the entire transaction on the Canadian half I'd be in the clear. First time ordering from these guys so I thought I'd check here as I'm sure alot of you have dealt with GA before.
                  WITB

SM 2-5

Ping Anser 8.5* Matrix 6M3 Black Tie X
                  Ping Anser 16.5* Matrix 7M3 Black Tie X
                  Ping i25 19* Matrix HM3-95 Black Tie X
                  Ping 4-W S55 KBS C-Taper X
                  Ping Glide 52*SS 58*ES KBS Wedge X
                  Kari Lajosi DD201 Mini Custom
                  Callaway Chrome Soft Yellow

Comment

Yeah my tracking is progressing and still showing movement in Arizona. We'll see if I get a notification of brokerage/duties, but I would have thought completing the entire transaction on the Canadian half I'd be in the clear. First time ordering from these guys so I thought I'd check here as I'm sure alot of you have dealt with GA before.
                    Been dealing with these guys for at least 4 years and never had any problems. I wouldn't worry . . .
                    If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Originally posted by petvan View Post
                      This thread cost me 200 bucks. Some great deals though!
                      Same. I checked the website last night and decided to sleep on it and pulled the trigger this evening and placed an order.

Thanks OP!

Comment

Ordered lots from them. Only 1 issue and got a refund when product never arrived.

I could do w/out the 4 emails a day though.

Comment

Originally posted by bogey5 View Post
                          I could do w/out the 4 emails a day though.
                          Hardly notice when I get 60+ emails a day in the promo section of gmail

Comment

Purchased a pair of Adidas Tour360 XT SL, $95 all in with shipping. Good deal IMO.

Comment

Received my Galvin Green Gore tex jacket today, very pleased..

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X