Collapse

Bellmere Golf

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellmere Golf

Just saw underpar post this today https://www.underpar.com/courses/bel...ds-golf-course

I wanted to buy the stay and play but can't find a date that would work with 3 other people so I was happy to see the golf only option!

We have coupons for October It's always a pretty course
    Frank

Comment

Good deal if you can play during the week, they raised their rates for 2021.

Comment

I just saw their stay and play option package on underpar, looks like they have included some two night options for 2022. Price seems to be up from last year's package but I've noticed that everywhere for the most part.

Save at Bellmere Winds and other Ontario Golf Deals. The best golf deals are underpar golf deals.

Comment

Originally posted by birdieman5204 View Post
          I just saw their stay and play option package on underpar, looks like they have included some two night options for 2022. Price seems to be up from last year's package but I've noticed that everywhere for the most part.

https://www.underpar.com/courses/bel...ds-golf-resort
          Thanks! I was keeping an eye out for this over Xmas and thought I missed it. I did this package last year and was pleasantly surprised by the course and accommodations. Hit up Muddy's bbq on the way in or out (about 5 min from the course) and make sure to bring enough food for your group as there is not much available on site once you are there.

Comment

They just posted their golf only package as well which seems pretty good this year: https://www.underpar.com/courses/bel...ds-golf-course

Comment

What's everyone's thoughts for those who played here? Thought it was a pretty good price for a unit and a couple rounds of golf....
              Titleist Tsi2 9* - PXG 0341XF 16* - PXG 0317XF 19/22* - P770/P7MC 5-PW - Zipcore 50/54/58 - LAB Link

Comment

We stayed in one of the new cottages this past summer. The accommodation was great. Full kitchen, nice deck with a bbq and seating area, fire pit in the back, flat screen and wifi in the main area and each person in our group had their own bedroom (4 people total). No issues with the course, we thought it was a ton of value for what we paid. They added a weekend option this year which makes it easier for a few of the guys in our group.

Save at Bellmere Winds and other Ontario Golf Deals. The best golf deals are underpar golf deals.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X