Collapse

GolfTown Daily Deal Rant

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GolfTown Daily Deal Rant

Everyday I get an email and everyday I'm amazed at the crap they are trying to sell!

It’s getting that Home shopping network feel to it.

Comment

I picked up some linksoul shorts last - week - awesome and at a great price - but it’s very hit and miss

Titleist Bags
      Ping G15 Driver 10.5
      Ping G25 3 Wood 15
      Ping G25 Hybrid 20
      Ping G25 Hybrid 23
      Ping I25 4-PW Steel
      Titleist SM4 50/54/58 Degree
      Scotty Cameron Tel3 OR
      Ping Anser (Original)
      Bushnell Z6

Comment

More miss than hit unfortunately.

Comment

Taylormade 2020 SIM on sale right now at Golftwown. Great clubs, SIM TI fairway is a rocket!

So some days the sales are worth waiting for.

Comment

Good price on the Bushnell Excel GPS Watch today at $ 99.98

Comment

Originally posted by tywl View Post
              Good price on the Bushnell Excel GPS Watch today at $ 99.98
              not hard to offer Good prices on stuff you don't have LOL

Comment

GT daily deal is akin to the racks in the bakery and veggie sections of the grocery store where they try to sell expired and near rotten items......one step from garbage.

"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Last week was a very good deal on JPX-919 Hot Metals 4-GW ( or maybe 5-GW ) for $899
                  🍍 2023 WITB 🍍​
                  Bag | Titleist Hybrid-5 Stand Bag
                  Titleist TSi2 10* | Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x or UST LIN-Q White M40X 6F3
                  Titleist TSR1 20* & 26* Hybrid | Evenflow White 90S
                  Edel SMS Pro 5-PW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
                  Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S

Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock grip
                  Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo

Comment

Sometimes good deals pop up without any advertisement. Last year, I bought two MG wedges at $100 each. I also got the Blade IP Push cart with a 25% discount. For both purchases, I don't recall seeing the deals advertised anywhere. I was just randomly browsing the website and happen to spot them at the right time. Especially for the push cart, the sale mysteriously went on for one day. It was not a daily deal or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcltuch31 View Post
                      Sometimes good deals pop up without any advertisement. Last year, I bought two MG wedges at $100 each. I also got the Blade IP Push cart with a 25% discount. For both purchases, I don't recall seeing the deals advertised anywhere. I was just randomly browsing the website and happen to spot them at the right time. Especially for the push cart, the sale mysteriously went on for one day. It was not a daily deal or anything.
                      They have screw ups from time to time and they sometimes don't honor them. A big one a few years ago was a Sunice Gortex jacket for like $100, some got it, others didn't.

Another good one to check at the end of the season is Footjoy.ca, as they will clear our prior season and season that just ended clothing for 50% off or more. I got 3 jackets and a vest for like $300 last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post

They have screw ups from time to time and they sometimes don't honor them. A big one a few years ago was a Sunice Gortex jacket for like $100, some got it, others didn't.
                        If I recall correctly....there was a pretty long thread about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
                          If I recall correctly....there was a pretty long thread about this.
                          And I'm sure I was ranting about something in it. Likely about honoring their screw ups. Bestbuy didnt on a camera lense I purchased online. Just canceled it and gave no explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post

And I'm sure I was ranting about something in it. Likely about honoring their screw ups. Bestbuy didnt on a camera lense I purchased online. Just canceled it and gave no explanation.
                            Heck...I wouldn't be surprised if your created the thread......Golftown's Employee of the Decade.

Comment

People must've forgotten about the $50 off coupon code with no minimum spend.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X