No announcement yet.
Collapse

Anyone buy golf clubs from eBay recently

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree - the final total cost is what is matters, not the cost breakdown, when one is shopping for the best deal.

Comment

Aside from eBay, are there any websites that can reliably track GSP packages? If so, could you post the link? Thanks.

Comment

Happy Easter!

My Easter egg arrived at my front door today! Surprised it was delivered 5 days earlier than the earlier eBay delivery date. And no extra charges. Everything went smoothly from the seller to GSP center in KY to Intelcom courier in BC. The entire tracking from seller to my door was spot on accurate. I used https://parceltracker.pb.com/

I guess I got really lucky, but i wouldn't hesitate to buy again via GSP if the total landed cost is a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by GPF! View Post
          Happy Easter!

My Easter egg arrived at my front door today! Surprised it was delivered 5 days earlier than the earlier eBay delivery date. And no extra charges. Everything went smoothly from the seller to GSP center in KY to Intelcom courier in BC. The entire tracking from seller to my door was spot on accurate. I used https://parceltracker.pb.com/

I guess I got really lucky, but i wouldn't hesitate to buy again via GSP if the total landed cost is a great deal.
          No luck involved you used GSP and it delivered no surprises. Congrats. Not all deals are great with this service but at least no guesses on final cost. Enjoy your buy.
          BAG SM C-130 S...
          WEAPONS...
          TM RBZ Black 10.5 set at 8.5 deg
          3W TM M2
          HYB 19 deg Callaway Epic
          5-aw Callaway Epic Forged

SW TM Milled Grind 56
          LW 60 deg no name 4 deg bounce

PUTTER Rotation TM Spider Tour, Scotty np2 , 3 ball Fang

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews