No announcement yet.
Collapse

Costco Kirkland 3 piece V2.0 golf ball

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest problem is the durability. The V2 apparently does not live up to expectations.
    Sun Mountain C-130
    Ping G30 Driver, G25 4 & 7 wood
    Ping G25 27*
    Ping i20 6 - Sw
    Vokey SM4 58
    Callaway Jaws 64
    Odyssey White Hot # 7
    NXT Tour S

You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.

Comment

I have to say after playing with the ball on the weekend, I wasn't overly enthused either. I think it can work for many mid handicappers out there but for me personally it spun too much with my mid to low irons/wedges. I already struggle with putting a lot of spin on my irons and thus lose distance as a result. I was consistently short at least a club to a club and a half with my 7-PW. On well struck drives I did find it performed as well as any premium ball on the market. On poorly struck drives it further accentuated hooks and slices. Durability wasn't that big of an issue for me. But I can't say I really put it through it's paces as I grew frustrated with being so short on well struck irons shots that I went back to using my usual Z-star XV

If you're a player that has issues with launch and need a bit more spin with your irons to hold greens, than I think this is a really good option.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X