PXG 0211 irons

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brianson View Post

Not the set I've got up on Kijiji

Haven't gotten around to posting them on here yet. Had a couple things come up and was just going to try and sell these off and figure something else out for the spring. If they don't sell, I'm going to bag em for sure.
    How much u want just for the ST’s?

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post

How much u want just for the ST’s?
      I'd only entertain if I could sell the DCs too if someone else was interested. We can save this convo for the BST posting

Comment

Not the set I've got up on Kijiji

Haven't gotten around to posting them on here yet. Had a couple things come up and was just going to try and sell these off and figure something else out for the spring. If they don't sell, I'm going to bag em for sure.
        Why are you not bothering to even try them out?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
          Why are you not bothering to even try them out?
          Just had my appendix removed. Shouldn't be out of commission too long. But haven't had the chance yet.

Comment

Just had my appendix removed. Shouldn't be out of commission too long. But haven't had the chance yet.
            Recover well dude and hope to see u on the course this coming season

Comment

Originally posted by GoLoKennedy View Post
              Anybody do any sim testing since receiving your irons? If anyone has even received them yet. Thinking about pulling the trigger just trying to decide between the 2. Played mp64s for like a decade but thinking some more distance and a little more point and shoot might be in my future……although the blades are supposed to be pretty forgiving for what they are……tough decision

was also thinking of building a driving iron out of a DC long iron…..anyone tried this?
              Coming from a set of MP-20 HMBs I feel I can comment on this well. The DC is definitely larger footprint than the HMB when held up side by side. From the topline the 6i on up look about the same as the HMB, but the 7i-PW are a bit bigger. I would compare them to the Callaway Apex or P790 Ti. So they aren't knifeishly small if that's what you're after but you aren't looking down at a set of Mavrik Maxs or Big Bertha's either. Feel wise they are quite soft when struck out of the middle. I'd say pretty on point with the Mizunos (but then again the HMB for being forged is a bit firmer due to the hollow design). Forgiveness is much better on the DCs, and as such, the HMBs are now up for sale. I don't need any stress in my life or my golf game.
              Taylormade SIM
              Cobra Speedzone Tour Big 12*
              Ping G425 Fairway 16.5* and 22*
              Callaway Apex Pro 2021 26*
              Cobra RadSpeed OneLength 7-AW
              Vokey SM8 52/55/59
              Bettinardi Prototype

Comment

Im interested in these irons because of the price, relatively new at the game but im a decent ball striker. i currently have a set of Wilson profiles but my coach is telling me i can upgrade if i wanted too. he suggested a set of Wilson d9s or something in the players distance category. I'm thinking about running these with the elevate 95 stiff shafts. lofts weak 1 deg 5-w and the G staying the same. i have a fitting feb 3rd and im very excited..
                would you recommend these?

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but has anyone been fitted for these threw PXG?. Also the stock midsize grips anyone like the Lamkin z5?

Comment

Originally posted by kjardine519 View Post
                    Sorry for the double post, but has anyone been fitted for these threw PXG?. Also the stock midsize grips anyone like the Lamkin z5?
                    The over the phone fitting was pretty basic - grips seem ok - clubs are bagged for the winter - they will see the outdoors once the season arrives

Comment

Did my due diligence and ended up ordering a set of 0211ST in 7-pw and the 0311P in 5-6 iron.....should be a solid combo set although I am a bit worried about the bounce of the 0311P's coming from a set of MP-64. Ordered the ST's 1 degree strong, don't have any issues hitting the ball high and it will blend with the P lofts better and all with elevate tours x100. In the end hoping for a little extra distance with the stronger lofts and some extra forgiveness in the long irons. Just couldn't see myself playing the DC's with that much bounce and the chunkiness after playing blades almost my entire golfing life.

Anyone have any experience with the 0311 forged wedges? Pretty decent price as well but not sure how they preform. Will wait until I get some testing on the irons first before going any further.
                      Cobra LTDx 9* w/ Ventus Blue TR 60x 44.5"
                      SLDR Mini 15.6* w/ Fuji Pro 2.0 7s TS 42.5"
                      Tour Issue Stealth 18* w/ Fuji Pro 2.0 8s TS 41.75"
                      Titleist TSR2 21* w/ Hzrdus Black GEN4 80s
                      ZX7 4-pw modus 120s
                      Raw SM9 50* 08F
                      Raw SM9 55* 13D
                      Cleveland HB soft premier 8 33”

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post

The over the phone fitting was pretty basic - grips seem ok - clubs are bagged for the winter - they will see the outdoors once the season arrives
                        Hmm, I'm doing mine at modern golf.
                        Thanks for the info

Comment

My set arrives tomorrow, and I am anxious to check them out against my MP-20 SEL's...

Comment

Originally posted by BogeyGolfer66 View Post
                            My set arrives tomorrow, and I am anxious to check them out against my MP-20 SEL's...
                            Some pictures side by side would be nice !!!

Comment

Sure, no problem.

Comment

While we’re waiting for the DC picture extravaganza, the 7-PW took 23 days from ordering…well worth the wait!

Click image for larger version

Name:	C399D4C6-82B9-4BC9-9F67-7FCFFC6B0BDA.jpeg
Views:	281
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	3494194

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays