No announcement yet.
Collapse

PXG 0211 irons

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like a kid before christmas waiting for my fitting day at modern golf for my PXGs

I've really enjoyed my Kirkland wedges, did make any adjustments to them other then the paint removal

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXG 1.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	3494287 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXG 2.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	3494288 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXG 3.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	3494289

New PXG 0211 DC beside my MP 20 SEL's...Prefer the look of the MP 20's, but will save judgement till the spring once I am able to hit them outside... I know these PXG irons are a lot more of a forgiving club than the MP 20's.

Comment

Originally posted by BogeyGolfer66 View Post

Name:	PXG 1.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	3494287 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXG 2.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	3494288 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXG 3.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	3494289

New PXG 0211 DC beside my MP 20 SEL's...Prefer the look of the MP 20's, but will save judgement till the spring once I am able to hit them outside... I know these PXG irons are a lot more of a forgiving club than the MP 20's.
        Is your 2nd picture accurate?...the PXG iron looks like a shovel that's twice the size of the Mizuno.

Comment

Originally posted by kjardine519 View Post
          I feel like a kid before christmas waiting for my fitting day at modern golf for my PXGs

I've really enjoyed my Kirkland wedges, did make any adjustments to them other then the paint removal
          that's awesome! which store is your fitting at?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
            Is your 2nd picture accurate?...the PXG iron looks like a shovel that's twice the size of the Mizuno.
            Yes, the Mizuno's are half the size. Much thinner profile with the Mizuno. Maybe the ST irons are different from the DC irons, these irons seem to be a game improvement iron, and are a lot more forgiving than the MP 20's

Comment

I was really surprised in the difference between the 2 clubs, which is why I prefer the look of the MP 20's...I will wait till the spring to see how they perform outside...instead of a simulator, or indoor golf...the clubs look nice....

Comment

Yes, the Mizuno's are half the size. Much thinner profile with the Mizuno. Maybe the ST irons are different from the DC irons, these irons seem to be a game improvement iron, and are a lot more forgiving than the MP 20's
                ST is a blade and DC is a game improvement. Will be much different in profile between the two. ST will resemble the MP 20
                Titleist Tsi2 9* - PXG 0341XF 16* - PXG 0317XF 19/22* - P770/P7MC 5-PW - Zipcore 50/54/58 - LAB Link

Comment

I knew the DC's are GI's....but they look HUGE.
                  I'll have to go to a fitter and see what the DC and ST look in real life....I can't play a club if it's fugly to my eye.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ModernGolf View Post

that's awesome! which store is your fitting at?
                    Oakville location
                    I figured the 0211s were comparable to a p790 or a cobra forged tec.. like a muscle back. They almost look as massive as ping 725s!!
                    The mp20s are around one of the smallest irons on the market though right?

Comment

• I don't know if they are one of the smallest on the market, I did not see a big difference coming from MP 25's. I tried finding pics of the size difference between the DC and ST irons, especially the sole of the clubs...really hard to find a great pic of the 2 of them side by side showing the soles...

Comment

• My DC’s are as big or maybe slightly bigger than the Ping S58’s they replaced- this move was more about getting something more comfortable to hit consistently with a lighter shaft

Comment

• Originally posted by BogeyGolfer66 View Post
                          I don't know if they are one of the smallest on the market, I did not see a big difference coming from MP 25's. I tried finding pics of the size difference between the DC and ST irons, especially the sole of the clubs...really hard to find a great pic of the 2 of them side by side showing the soles...
                          Not the best pics...sorry. Pretty big difference when you look at the soles, but it's less stark when you're looking at address.

Name:	PXL_20220121_221850823.MP.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	3494631 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20220121_221924503.MP.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	3494632

Comment

• Originally posted by BogeyGolfer66 View Post
                            …really hard to find a great pic of the 2 of them side by side showing the soles...

Name:	5A325F72-2AA7-4311-BB61-B143005B6236.jpeg
Views:	330
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	3494640

Comment

• Thanks for the pics, there is a difference between DC and ST models...

Comment

• Glad I went with the ST although if the 0311P go on sale I may go a full set of them depending on how I like the ST.
                                TSR3 8* w/ Ventus Black 60x 44.5"
                                SLDR Mini Driver 15.6* w/ Fuji Pro 2.0 7s TS 42.5"
                                Stealth 2+ 18* w/ Ventus Blue 7s 42.5"
                                Titleist TSR2 21* w/ Tour Ad Di 85s
                                ZX7 4-pw modus 120s
                                Raw SM9 50* 08F
                                Raw SM9 55* 13D
                                Cleveland HB soft premier 8 33”

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse