PXG 0211 irons

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kjardine519 View Post

Oakville location
    I figured the 0211s were comparable to a p790 or a cobra forged tec.. like a muscle back. They almost look as massive as ping 725s!!
    The mp20s are around one of the smallest irons on the market though right?
    awesome, its going to be a brand new store. I just checked in on a renovation this week and it looks great! Mp 20's are smallish, beautiful clubs though. 0211's are great, but give the Gen 3's a look at your fitting. Incredible value and being forged, they are butter soft.

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernGolf View Post

awesome, its going to be a brand new store. I just checked in on a renovation this week and it looks great! Mp 20's are smallish, beautiful clubs though. 0211's are great, but give the Gen 3's a look at your fitting. Incredible value and being forged, they are butter soft.
      I will certainly being trying everything suggested to me. Congrats on the Reno's !

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernGolf View Post

Is Modern still fitting for Gen 3 irons, or only Gen 4 now? Have a fitting at the start of Feb and may have to add Gen 3 to the list to try especially that pricing if they still are available.

Thanks
        Titleist Tsi2 9* - PXG 0341XF 16* - PXG 0317XF 19/22* - P770/P7MC 5-PW - Zipcore 50/54/58 - LAB Link

Comment

• Originally posted by CRobertson View Post

Is Modern still fitting for Gen 3 irons, or only Gen 4 now? Have a fitting at the start of Feb and may have to add Gen 3 to the list to try especially that pricing if they still are available.

Thanks
          Our PXG fitting days have everything. 0211, Gen 3, Gen 4 etc. This is a national program we have with PXG which expands the offerings to everything.

Are you booked for a PXG fit day or regular fit? I can see what I can do to get the Gen 3's there for you if its a regular fitting

Comment

• Originally posted by CRobertson View Post

Thanks
            I think we have a fitting the same day

Comment

• Does MG fit for 0211DC's at all the GTA locations?

Comment

• I wanted to add my photos of the irons here as the comparison to the blade made the 0211 look unfairly large. In reality it is not nearly as big as that picture made it seem compared to that butter knife. You will see a comparison of 3 clubs. On the left is a Mizuno MP-20 HMB, PXG 0211DC in the middle, and an Epon AF302 on the right. The Epon is similar in size to a Titleist 620CB, Srixon ZX7, or Mizuno JPX921 Tour. As you can see, the sole on the PXG is the widest of the bunch, but there is a clear beveling of the sole at the back making its playable sole almost exactly the same size as the HMB. At address the HMB and PXG are almost indistinguishable, with the offset and topline being extremely comparable, with the obvious nod to the Epon being the smallest of the 3. These are all 6 irons.

Taylormade SIM
                Cobra Speedzone Tour Big 12*
                Ping G425 Fairway 16.5* and 22*
                Callaway Apex Pro 2021 26*
                Cobra RadSpeed OneLength 7-AW
                Vokey SM8 52/55/59
                Bettinardi Prototype

Comment

• Photos didn't upload

Comment

• Weird, I can see them on mine. I'll try again here on imgur:

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like phatchrisrules.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like phatchrisrules.

Taylormade SIM
                    Cobra Speedzone Tour Big 12*
                    Ping G425 Fairway 16.5* and 22*
                    Callaway Apex Pro 2021 26*
                    Cobra RadSpeed OneLength 7-AW
                    Vokey SM8 52/55/59
                    Bettinardi Prototype

Comment

• Originally posted by DriveItHome View Post
                      Weird, I can see them on mine. I'll try again here on imgur:

Excellent, now.
                      In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
                      Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, KuroKage 606 S
                      TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                      TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
                      PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
                      TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
                      Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
                      TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

• Originally posted by thebladerunner View Post
                        Does MG fit for 0211DC's at all the GTA locations?
                        thebladerunner we only offer 0211 on PXG fit day events. You can see upcoming events per location here...

Full calendar of Modern Golf Fit Days from PXG, TaylorMade, PING, Titleist, Mizuno, Cobra and all the leading golf brands.

Comment

• For anyone in Halifax, we will very shortly have PXG in the maritimes for the first time ever! Let us know if you want to book a fit day!

Comment

• Finally got my combo set delivered! They look fantastic! The ST are pretty similar to my old mp64 but a little thicker sole and top line. The P long irons look pretty nice too I’ll get used to the offset for the added forgiveness.

Still thinking about going with the 0311T over the ST for the same look throughout the set but I’ll game these for a bit and see.

saturday trackman is booked
                            Cobra LTDx 9* w/ Ventus Blue TR 60x 44.5"
                            SLDR Mini 15.6* w/ Fuji Pro 2.0 7s TS 42.5"
                            Tour Issue Stealth 18* w/ Fuji Pro 2.0 8s TS 41.75"
                            Titleist TSR2 21* w/ Hzrdus Black GEN4 80s
                            ZX7 4-pw modus 120s
                            Raw SM9 50* 08F
                            Raw SM9 55* 13D
                            Cleveland HB soft premier 8 33”

Comment

• Originally posted by GoLoKennedy View Post
                              Finally got my combo set delivered! They look fantastic! The ST are pretty similar to my old mp64 but a little thicker sole and top line. The P long irons look pretty nice too I’ll get used to the offset for the added forgiveness.

Still thinking about going with the 0311T over the ST for the same look throughout the set but I’ll game these for a bit and see.

saturday trackman is booked
                              The 0311Ts were the best of the bunch for me. Felt the best. Looked the best. And had tighter dispersion believe it or not.

Comment

• If anyone is interested in right hand 0311XP, 4 iron and/or 3 iron with elevate 95 shafts, I have them posted for sale.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X