SALES/Event/Marketing - job request.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SALES/Event/Marketing - job request.

Hello,

I'm looking for a job in segment of Sales / Event / Marketing in Golf segment.

Here are some of my key achievements from past employers:
    - Complete responsibility and realization for own project - Development Golf Tour in Czech Republic (8 tournaments, 2 seasons)
    - More than 30+ tournaments realization for employers Burda International and Mlada Fronta (biggest publishing houses in Europe)
    - Cooperation over 20+ top Czech and Slovakian Golf courses (events, barter cooperation, tournaments etc.)
    - Tennis tournaments for company employees and clients (Real Estates - Development director)
    - 10+ year experiences in events realization
    - 5+ years in sales management /// 9+ years of marketing/brand/event experiences
    - Triple increase of sales incomes in my last company (as Director of sales in BURDA INTERNATIONAL)

I'm looking for a job in TO. I'm also very passionate golfer (10y) and tennis player (25y), so that is the reason, why I want to be employed on the golf course.

I can provide my Resumé and for references LinkedIn profile: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/vranamartin

Thank you for any possible offers or ideas.
    mvrana1984@gmail.com
Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
X