/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

SportsYard Summer Internship

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SportsYard Summer Internship

    SportsYard is looking to hire for the 2017 season.

    The summer internship position starts May 1st and runs to August 30th.

    This will be a paid position. Hours will be approximately 25-30 per week.

    Requirement are you must be Toronto based and have your own transportation.

    Experience in selling golf equipment is a plus, but a necessity.

    For more information please PM us here or email paul@sportsyard.net

  • #2
    Re: SportsYard Summer Internship

    Originally posted by Sportsyard View Post
    SportsYard is looking to hire for the 2017 season.

    The summer internship position starts May 1st and runs to August 30th.

    This will be a paid position. Hours will be approximately 25-30 per week.

    Requirement are you must be Toronto based and have your own transportation.

    Experience in selling golf equipment is a plus, but a necessity.

    For more information please PM us here or email paul@sportsyard.net
    What must be the age group of people who can attend this internship?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: SportsYard Summer Internship

      Originally posted by Anthony A Bobo View Post
      What must be the age group of people who can attend this internship?
      we are looking for someone in university or college or just out of school

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: SportsYard Summer Internship

        I'll share it with a couple of young'uns I know

        BTW, thanks to you and the others posting jobs here. In this crap economy, the young people need all the help and breaks they can get!

        Cheers

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: SportsYard Summer Internship

          Originally posted by golfore View Post
          I'll share it with a couple of young'uns I know

          BTW, thanks to you and the others posting jobs here. In this crap economy, the young people need all the help and breaks they can get!

          Cheers
          Thanks! we are a young team ourselves, 31,30, and 22... so its great to be out there creating jobs.

          We are currently looking for someone to join our promo team, out going personality is a must, but thats about it.... no golf knowledge needed.

          Comment

          Collapse

          Join The TGN Email List


          Collapse

          Recently Joined


          Topics: 177,353   Posts: 1,864,951   Members: 47,832   Active Members: 365
          Welcome to our newest member, danthomas86.
          Collapse

          Today's Birthdays


          Collapse

          PGA Leaderboard


          Working...
          X