Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LF - Volunteer Opportunity in Exchange for Free Golf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF - Volunteer Opportunity in Exchange for Free Golf

Hi Nuts,

I'm a 26 year old working professional, interested in volunteering my time on weekends in exchange for free golf this season.

In my teenage & early adult years, I worked at a course, both in the kitchen and on the turf staff, so I am very familiar with course operations. I am open to any and all roles (ie. Pro Shop, Back Shop, Kitchen, Starter, Turf Staff, etc.)

Ideally, I'd like volunteer approximately 4-6 hours/week on Saturday or Sunday morning, however, I can be flexible, depending on the needs of the course.

Please PM me if you know of any opportunities.

Cheers,

Craig.

Try foxbride gc.

Comment

Dopensing on where you are located Iíd check out rebel creek or any of the golf North courses, Iíve done it in the past although they are getting stingier with their compensations. It used to be work your onenor two shifts for unlimited time restricted golf. Now itís one round per full shift worked
      MEMBER OF THE 2008/2011/2014/2016TGN/OGF RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Google 'golf job fair' for your local area.

Also seeing ads in local newspapers, and if you get on course mailing lists they letcha know of them.

Check websites and/or email/call specific courses you may be interested in.

Have fun.

_______
        NQRfPT

Comment

Dragon's Fire is Looking for Players Assistants! Dragon's Fire is currently looking for players assistants. Do you have some time to volunteer for light golf course duties in exchange for free golf at the GTA's most award winning golf course? Spend some of your free time outdoors in the fresh air and become part of the Dragon's Fire volunteer family. Use your volunteer hours to bring out family and friends for golf!

If you would like to join the team at Dragon's Fire please email Dave Evans -devans@dragonsfiregolf.com

www.dragonsfiregolf.com

324 Concession 8 East, Carlisle, Hamilton, ON 905-690-0069 STAY CONNECTED Dragon's Fire Golf Club, 342 Concession 8 East, Flamborough, Ontario L8N 2Z7 Canada

Comment

How much free golf for how many hours of volunteer work?
            Why don't they show any details on their website?
            Anybody know?

Comment

I went to four separate golf job fairs (private & semi-private) in Markham & Richmond Hill over the past month, seeking players assistant type work.
              Commonalities are that everyone pays minimum wage. I don't think volunteering is common anymore due to liability & Revenue Canada issues.
              Typically 8 hour shifts. One round earned per shift worked.
              Playing privileges usually restricted to before 8 AM or after 5 PM, and only if available.
              Most looking for you to work at least 3 shifts per week.
              Hope that helps you.

Comment

Phone Tyandayga in Burlington -looking for starters etc for weekend work.

905-336-0005 Brad Weake Director of Golf.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 166,776   Posts: 1,747,373   Members: 46,018   Active Members: 266
                Welcome to our newest member, CMo22.

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                X