Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

6 figure government job...no white applicants allowed.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 figure government job...no white applicants allowed.

https://canadagovernmentjobs.ca/onta...eam/#gsc.tab=0

The job is looking for diversity

Comment

That is blatant discrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by jimfastcar View Post
        I don't care how you justify it, it's a violation of the human rights Code, and against the law. You, the government, or anyone else can't prove with FACTS that systemic racism is such a problem that it requires this type of intervention. This is coming from what's called "critical race theory" and it's just that...a theory.

What I've realized about people who think these initiatives are good, is that they don't understand that this is only the start, not the end.
        Last edited by Kentucky Blue Balls; Sep 15, 2020, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdiosAmigo View Post
          That is blatant discrimination.
          All you have to do is read the first chapter of the Human Rights Code, and it's that obvious.

Comment

From the job requirements,

"Latin American (including indigenous persons from Central and South America"

So systemic racism comes from slavery, that's the argument, but here's heres the hilarious part. Latin Americans used black slaves in their colonization of South America, and that's what puts this to bed.

If white North Americans benefited so greatly from slavery, why didn't the Latinos? Why didn't South America become as prosperous as the US?

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky Blue Balls View Post

All you have to do is read the first chapter of the Human Rights Code, and it's that obvious.
              You think the gov't of Canada posted a job without taking a look at that?

From the job requirements,

"Latin American (including indigenous persons from Central and South America"

So systemic racism comes from slavery, that's the argument, but here's heres the hilarious part. Latin Americans used black slaves in their colonization of South America, and that's what puts this to bed.

If white North Americans benefited so greatly from slavery, why didn't the Latinos? Why didn't South America become as prosperous as the US?
              Are we looking at the same ad?

I read "The purpose of this staffing process is to increase representativeness of visible minorities, especially employees from the Black community, on our leadership team at the EX-01 level."

Originally posted by jimfastcar View Post
              Yes. Yes it is....
              "Confusion" will be my epitaph
              ...Iggy

Comment

this is that DND Job application, and it's very stipulated requirements.

https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc....gleLanguage=en

good luck filling that Shangri-La "dream" job
                Last edited by bl8d; Sep 15, 2020, 12:34 PM.
                things change

Comment

Theyre looking specifically for black. Not asian, native, latino. Oh no just black lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

You think the gov't of Canada posted a job without taking a look at that?

Are we looking at the same ad?

I read "The purpose of this staffing process is to increase representativeness of visible minorities, especially employees from the Black community, on our leadership team at the EX-01 level."

Yes. Yes it is....
                    I'm not saying they didn't read the human rights code, but they clearly don't care. This is a clear.violation, and against the law. When you click on the link "employment equity groups" you get this. Sorry you're allowed to have one white parent, just not two.

A person in a visible minority group is someone (other than an Aboriginal person as defined above) who is non-white in colour/race, regardless of place of birth. The visible minority group includes: Black, Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Korean, South Asian-East Indian (including Indian from India; Bangladeshi; Pakistani; East Indian from Guyana, Trinidad, East Africa; etc.), Southeast Asian (including Burmese; Cambodian; Laotian; Thai; Vietnamese; etc.) non-white West Asian, North African or Arab (including Egyptian; Libyan; Lebanese; etc.), non-white Latin American (including indigenous persons from Central and South America, etc.), person of mixed origin (with one parent in one of the visible minority groups listed above), other visible minority group.
                    Last edited by Kentucky Blue Balls; Sep 15, 2020, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bl8d View Post
                      this is that DND Job application, and it's very stipulated requirements.

https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc....gleLanguage=en

good luck filling that Shangri-La "dream" job
                      Ya thanks that's a better link. I like this part.

"We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process"

I like how excluding white people is now called inclusive, holy **** the hoops people jump through to justify this.

Comment

As a white male, I never realized how tough I had it here in Canada.
                        We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
                        Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
                        Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
                        Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
                        Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
                        Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
                        Srixon Star XV
                        Ogio Grom bag

Comment

Originally posted by dmcdam View Post
                          So what now I get shamed until I feel as guilty as you about the colour of my skin to justify this?

C'mon, it's a clear violation of the human rights code, that comes from critical race theory, which is only a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by dmcdam View Post
                            As a suggestion you could always post FACTS on eaxactly how all these groups have it so bad in Canada, hopefully further outlining why this is justified.

Because there are none, so you have to guilt trip and shame people because it's all you have.

Comment

As a suggestion you could always post FACTS on eaxactly how all these groups have it so bad in Canada, hopefully further outlining why this is justified.

Because there are none, so you have to guilt trip and shame people because it's all you have.
                              Well clearly these groups have it easy, as they seem to have jobs practically thrown at them!
                              We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
                              Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
                              Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
                              Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
                              Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
                              Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
                              Srixon Star XV
                              Ogio Grom bag

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X