/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

6 figure government job...no white applicants allowed.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by mpare View Post
    I have no interest in getting you banned, but you didn’t believe me the last time, and you were wrong. I want to know with whom I am engaging.

    Look around my real name is still on this site.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by mpare View Post
      So you have no evidence that this theory is the basis upon which the federal government generally, and DND specifically, are proceeding!? DND is not Microsoft.
      Yes I do because they're now trying to teach it at upper grand district school board. One parent has already started to addresses it and let's say the answers I've seen are sketchy as hell.

      Especially the answers being given by the superintendent.

      Comment


      • #33
        Surely you would agree that the provincial teaching curriculum proves nothing about what a branch of the federal government is doing with respect to a hiring strategy?

        Originally posted by Kentucky Blue Balls View Post

        Yes I do because they're now trying to teach it at upper grand district school board. One parent has already started to addresses it and let's say the answers I've seen are sketchy as hell.

        Especially the answers being given by the superintendent.
        This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by mpare View Post
          Surely you would agree that the provincial teaching curriculum proves nothing about what a branch of the federal government is doing with respect to a hiring strategy?
          It's a fair point and you're not wrong, but the lack of studies and transparency isn't reassuring .

          The fact they're even teaching critical race theory, when the theory explicitly states it applies to America, has got me concerned. If you see the emails coming from the boards superintendent, they aren't good.

          "CRT recognizes that racism is engrained in the fabric and system of the American society. "

          There's a brief definition, and as stated, only applies to American society .

          ​​​​​

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Kentucky Blue Balls View Post

            I've never broken one rule on this forum...
            Errrrr, except for all the new accounts you've created under different user names to circumvent your permanent ban you mean?
            We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB


            TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
            Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
            Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
            Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
            Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
            Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
            Srixon Star XV
            Ogio Grom bag

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by dmcdam View Post

              Errrrr, except for all the new accounts you've created under different user names to circumvent your permanent ban you mean?
              Ya the permanent ban that no one could give me a reason or example to what rules I broke. So I presumed it was because his friends complained that I don't think like a far left activist.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Kentucky Blue Balls View Post

                Ya the permanent ban that no one could give me a reason or example to what rules I broke. So I presumed it was because his friends complained that I don't think like a far left activist.
                So, drawing your own conclusions absent any solid information, then passing it off as accepted fact. Now where have I seen that before?
                We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB


                TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
                Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
                Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
                Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
                Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
                Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
                Srixon Star XV
                Ogio Grom bag

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by dmcdam View Post

                  So, drawing your own conclusions absent any solid information, then passing it off as accepted fact. Now where have I seen that before?
                  President Trump thread?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Kentucky Blue Balls View Post

                    President Trump thread?
                    I wouldn't know - don't really hang out in there much. I was more thinking it reminded me of a bunch of your threads.
                    We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB


                    TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
                    Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
                    Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
                    Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
                    Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
                    Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
                    Srixon Star XV
                    Ogio Grom bag

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by dmcdam View Post
                      As a white male, I never realized how tough I had it here in Canada.
                      White males matter
                      "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        How the **** is this thread still alive.
                        TS4 w/ EvenFlow White
                        M1 w/ Diamana Thump
                        GAPR
                        Srixon Z-765 w/ PX LZ
                        Vokey 46
                        Hi-Toe 52 & 58
                        Bobby Grace Tour Diamond 3

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by TheSaxemachine View Post
                          How the **** is this thread still alive.
                          Its a real job posting. What exactly is your problem, care to explain?

                          Anything specific myself or anyone else said that you want to address?

                          ​​​​​​Members were kind enough to point me in the direction of the employment equity act which describes exactly how this job posting is ok.

                          However what's still not ok is this, the link below isn't covered in the employment equity act and does appear to be a violation of the Human rights code.

                          https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...eurs-1.5717297
                          Last edited by Kentucky Blue Balls; Sep 16, 2020, 12:10 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            You started this thread with an intent to rant on what you see as a perceived slight against white males, with some racist undertones. I don’t really know/care who you used to be on here, but your MO fits the profile of a lot of former posters. You weren’t just “asking the question.”

                            That said, I’m sorry I replied at all. This place is toxic, will stick to lurking and the classified. Good look with your white supremacist agenda. I’m out.
                            TS4 w/ EvenFlow White
                            M1 w/ Diamana Thump
                            GAPR
                            Srixon Z-765 w/ PX LZ
                            Vokey 46
                            Hi-Toe 52 & 58
                            Bobby Grace Tour Diamond 3

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by TheSaxemachine View Post
                              You started this thread with an intent to rant on what you see as a perceived slight against white males, with some racist undertones. I don’t really know/care who you used to be on here, but your MO fits the profile of a lot of former posters. You weren’t just “asking the question.”

                              That said, I’m sorry I replied at all. This place is toxic, will stick to lurking and the classified. Good look with your white supremacist agenda. I’m out.
                              You seem pretty toxic to be honest. Your assumptions are toxic when all I did was post a link, with the accurate job requirements in the title.

                              They way you interpreted everything else after that shows your toxicity. I have a mixed race son so I'm not sure how that makes me a white supremacist.


                              ​​​

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by TheSaxemachine View Post
                                You started this thread with an intent to rant on what you see as a perceived slight against white males, with some racist undertones. I don’t really know/care who you used to be on here, but your MO fits the profile of a lot of former posters. You weren’t just “asking the question.”

                                That said, I’m sorry I replied at all. This place is toxic, will stick to lurking and the classified. Good look with your white supremacist agenda. I’m out.
                                Yes it is sad . . . it is happening more and more. Hope you are not out, lots of people like your comments and what you bring.
                                If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Join The TGN Email List


                                Collapse

                                Recently Joined


                                Topics: 181,741   Posts: 1,899,055   Members: 49,010   Active Members: 447
                                Welcome to our newest member, Clean Livin.
                                Collapse

                                Today's Birthdays


                                Collapse

                                PGA Leaderboard


                                Working...
                                X