Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

** Looking for Used Golf Clubs? !! **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** Looking for Used Golf Clubs? !! **

Hi guys and ladies-to save time I'm putting up a couple posts to let all know that if you are looking for used clubs please contact me directly with what you are after. I try to load on some of the better stuff I have but really it represents less than 1% of what I have. I don't have the time to load all on here and am getting very busy so please PM me here or my direct email is mattgreengolf@yahoo.ca.

As usual local pick up at my location-Woodbine/404 and Steeles-plenty of free parking and as many of you know-I'm quite available time wise. I also ship clubs all the time so this is always an option--Thanks!

Matthew

Bump up

Comment

bump up

Comment

bump upp

Comment

tons of new stuff in!

Comment

bump upp

Comment

bump upp

Comment

Originally posted by alwayslooking2buy!! View Post
                Hi guys and ladies-to save time I'm putting up a couple posts to let all know that if you are looking for used clubs please contact me directly with what you are after. I try to load on some of the better stuff I have but really it represents less than 1% of what I have. I don't have the time to load all on here and am getting very busy so please PM me here or my direct email is mattgreengolf@yahoo.ca.

As usual local pick up at my location-Woodbine/404 and Steeles-plenty of free parking and as many of you know-I'm quite available time wise. I also ship clubs all the time so this is always an option--Thanks!

Matthew
                Wanted Old rusty 60 Vokey - mine disappeared a month or so ago...

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 172,445   Posts: 1,801,105   Members: 46,957   Active Members: 256
                Welcome to our newest member, bossjmc.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                X