Collapse

TXG 2019/2020 B.O.G.O "Thank You" Promo

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXG 2019/2020 B.O.G.O "Thank You" Promo

TXG is running a promotion to thank all you, our 52,000+ supporters of the YouTube channel, the clients of the shop, the 14,500+ followers on Instagram, the almost 200 members of Patreon, those on TGN who have been supporters of us from the beginning, and those who are even just interested in seeing why we are the best at what we do. From now until close on November 30th, if you buy a fitting, you get a second fitting of your choice for free. The second fitting must be equal or lesser value, and cannot be redeemed with any fitting done by Ian. The fittings can be done at a later date but must be purchased on or before Saturday November 30th, 2019 and redeemed by Tuesday March 31, 2020. ***Just a note, Mississauga will be delayed until March or April of 2020 so all fittings will have to be redeemed at the Toronto location.

Popular combinations would be:

Buying a driver fitting ($100 + tax) and getting an iron fitting for free!
    Buying a Long Game Fitting that includes Driver, fairway + hybrid, and irons ($250 + tax) and getting a short game fitting for free to cover your whole bag!
    Buy a complete, full bag fitting ($400 + tax) and having a friend/family member get a second full bag fitting for free!

You can book by calling 416-331-9229 or by booking at the link here: https://txg.ca/book-a-fitting/

Awesome!

After giving up on my Spider this summer and revamping my putter stroke, I've booked in for a putter fitting again just to make sure the putter I've been using now is tweaked perfectly for me. I'm also going to do a hybrid fitting as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdntac View Post
      Awesome!

After giving up on my Spider this summer and revamping my putter stroke, I've booked in for a putter fitting again just to make sure the putter I've been using now is tweaked perfectly for me. I'm also going to do a hybrid fitting as well.
      Great! Looking forward to seeing you in the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatchrisrules View Post

Great! Looking forward to seeing you in the shop.
        Dec 7!

Comment

Sweet I can get my woods done to finally finish off my bag and then who knows a distance review to see where I'm at.
          Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X
          3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X
          3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX
          Irons: 4-6 PXG 0311P 7-W 0317CB | DG120X
          Wedges: Vokey SM9 50.8F|54.10S|58.8M
          Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K
          TP5X 2024
          Ghost Katana

Comment

Originally posted by MattM97 View Post
            Sweet I can get my woods done to finally finish off my bag and then who knows a distance review to see where I'm at.
            Hi Matt! That would be great. See you soon then! I know that Accra and the Tensei in the driver were working quite well so it will be interesting to see how things have shaped up over the year.

Comment

TXG is running a promotion to thank all you, our 52,000+ supporters of the YouTube channel, the clients of the shop, the 14,500+ followers on Instagram, the almost 200 members of Patreon, those on TGN who have been supporters of us from the beginning, and those who are even just interested in seeing why we are the best at what we do. From now until close on November 30th, if you buy a fitting, you get a second fitting of your choice for free. The second fitting must be equal or lesser value, and cannot be redeemed with any fitting done by Ian. The fittings can be done at a later date but must be purchased on or before Saturday November 30th, 2019 and redeemed by Tuesday March 31, 2020. ***Just a note, Mississauga will be delayed until March or April of 2020 so all fittings will have to be redeemed at the Toronto location.

Popular combinations would be:

Buying a driver fitting ($100 + tax) and getting an iron fitting for free!
              Buying a Long Game Fitting that includes Driver, fairway + hybrid, and irons ($250 + tax) and getting a short game fitting for free to cover your whole bag!
              Buy a complete, full bag fitting ($400 + tax) and having a friend/family member get a second full bag fitting for free!

You can book by calling 416-331-9229 or by booking at the link here: https://txg.ca/book-a-fitting/
              Can we book a driver fitting and get a free driver fitting for a friend? Sort of make an afternoon of it?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBananaSlice View Post

Can we book a driver fitting and get a free driver fitting for a friend? Sort of make an afternoon of it?
                Of course! If there are enough open bays you might even be able to do them at the same time.

Comment

Hi Matt! That would be great. See you soon then! I know that Accra and the Tensei in the driver were working quite well so it will be interesting to see how things have shaped up over the year.
                  Yup we probably don't have to test a lot of shafts just see which works best. I just need to get some simulator time before I come in.
                  TP5X 2024
                  Ghost Katana

Comment

Curious, I want to purchase a wedge fitting. On the web page, it says fitting is for "one wedge", is that really true? I was hoping it would be for all my wedges.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbertha View Post
                      Curious, I want to purchase a wedge fitting. On the web page, it says fitting is for "one wedge", is that really true? I was hoping it would be for all my wedges.
                      Hi, it is indeed for a "set" of wedges. Whatever that may be. For some that can be just 1, for others that could be up to 4. Thank you for your interest!

Chris

Comment

Bought my Woods fitting, still not sure what to do with my second fitting, was going to do a Distance Review but apparently that cannot be used. Maybe I'll see if one of my friends wants a fitting even though they most likely won't buy anything, I have been interested in trying the Directed Force putter and seeing what it could do for me.

Or I be nice and give away my second fitting to a TGN member.
                        TP5X 2024
                        Ghost Katana

Comment

Originally posted by MattM97 View Post
                          Bought my Woods fitting, still not sure what to do with my second fitting, was going to do a Distance Review but apparently that cannot be used. Maybe I'll see if one of my friends wants a fitting even though they most likely won't buy anything, I have been interested in trying the Directed Force putter and seeing what it could do for me.

Or I be nice and give away my second fitting to a TGN member.
                          Directed Force putters are awesome! They are far from conventional looking, that's for sure. However, they feel great and the MOI is unbelievable.

Comment

This BOGO is a great deal...especially considering you can share it with a colleague.
                            Unfortunately, I'm 4400 km away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
                              This BOGO is a great deal...especially considering you can share it with a colleague.
                              Unfortunately, I'm 4400 km away.
                              Maybe if there's ever a TXG Vancouver or you are out our way you can come visit us.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X