Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modern Golf's 12 Days of Half Priced Fits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Golf's 12 Days of Half Priced Fits

This December Modern Golf is offering the TGN community half priced fits!

Any fits booked from Friday December 6th to Saturday December 21st are 50% off and fit is completely free with club purchases!

This promotion can only be redeemed at our Toronto location. Our all-star fitter Matt Lariviere will be handling all fits. Many of you know Matt from GT Queensway and Mizuno.

This special offer is extended to our Vancouver office as well. We'll be planning to other offers for our new Calgary location's in February.

Comment

Lots of bookings coming in already! We do have some half price specials on headcovers, hats etc. as well as we get set to renovate our Toronto head office and redo our front lobby / 2020 pro shop

Comment

Originally posted by ModernGolf View Post
        This December Modern Golf is offering the TGN community half priced fits!

Any fits booked from Friday December 6th to Saturday December 21st are 50% off and fit is completely free with club purchases!

This promotion can only be redeemed at our Toronto location. Our all-star fitter Matt Lariviere will be handling all fits. Many of you know Matt from GT Queensway and Mizuno.

Took advantage of the offer today and was blown away with Matt's service.

I was finding that my irons weren't holding enough greens and that I was chasing distance instead of greens in reg. Matt walked me through a tone of options and explained a lot of awesome information in regards to trackman and target landing angles etc.

My session started out trying the following irons

Srixon 785, Mizuno JPX 919, Cobra Forged Tec, Mizuno MP 20, Apex Pro. Ruled out 919 almost right away.

I liked the thought of going to graphite, so we tried about 10 different shaft options as well.

The best part of the fit was that once we dialed the heads down to Apex Pro vs Srixon 785 and two shafts we went into Trackman Range to hit to at my targeted distance. It felt like a full practice session and I walked away knowing I 100% had the right fit.

Overall I ended up increasing my carry 8 yards, increased hight substantially, and tightened up my roll out to under 7 yards (I was 15 yards) which was the most important goal of the fit.

Matt was outstanding... easy to talk to, no ego at all and helpful with a tone of technical questions I threw at him. He's a good player himself which I also really liked.

Fit fee was waived with the purchase which was pretty sweet as well.

Comment

Originally posted by raptorslover View Post

Took advantage of the offer today and was blown away with Matt's service.

I was finding that my irons weren't holding enough greens and that I was chasing distance instead of greens in reg. Matt walked me through a tone of options and explained a lot of awesome information in regards to trackman and target landing angles etc.

My session started out trying the following irons

Srixon 785, Mizuno JPX 919, Cobra Forged Tec, Mizuno MP 20, Apex Pro. Ruled out 919 almost right away.

I liked the thought of going to graphite, so we tried about 10 different shaft options as well.

The best part of the fit was that once we dialed the heads down to Apex Pro vs Srixon 785 and two shafts we went into Trackman Range to hit to at my targeted distance. It felt like a full practice session and I walked away knowing I 100% had the right fit.

Overall I ended up increasing my carry 8 yards, increased hight substantially, and tightened up my roll out to under 7 yards (I was 15 yards) which was the most important goal of the fit.

Matt was outstanding... easy to talk to, no ego at all and helpful with a tone of technical questions I threw at him. He's a good player himself which I also really liked.

Fit fee was waived with the purchase which was pretty sweet as well.

Glad you found the perfect fit. We are super excited to see how trackman range can enhance fitting and also our academy. Next time your in the area stop in to hit some balls, its on us!

Comment

Tones of bookings so far and lots of people taking advantage of our PXG promo! Still one more week left to redeem this offer.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,535   Posts: 1,814,852   Members: 47,103   Active Members: 174
            Welcome to our newest member, Jiceman.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
            X