/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

SportsYard Store Closing Sale Feb 18th to 22nd

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SportsYard Store Closing Sale Feb 18th to 22nd

TGN, we are excited to embark on our next chapter in spring 2020. With that being said, this upcoming week will be our final week open at 190 Britannia.

190 Britannia will be open 11AM to 5PM Tuesday Feb 18th to Saturday Feb 22nd. We will not be re-opening this location.

We have special promotions all week on bags, hats, golf balls, and apparel. Balls will be any 5 dozen for $100.

We do have major plans for Spring, which will include a new location.... stay tuned - We appreciate the support of the community here so much!

Will see you on Wednesday at 11:00AM.
    Sage of the GTA...

Comment

are clubs and shafts there and on sale too

Comment

Originally posted by crazyballa9999 View Post
        are clubs and shafts there and on sale too
        we have some pretty aggressive pricing on shafts. clubs we'll be 10% off all week.

Comment

Promos for our last week open at Britannia.

Balls - 5 dozen for $100
          Accra shafts 2 for $75
          Misc Shafts $20 each (Fujikara, Mitsuibishi, Aldila, more)
          All Apparel 15% off
          All Clubs 15% off
          All Hats starting at $9.99

Comment

Dropped by on way home yesterday. Lots of great clothing and clubs as usual, but if anyone is looking for a high end putter, this is the place to start. Lots of Scotty's, EVNROLL, Bettinardi, Piretti, TM Spyders, Odysseys, Ping, etc. They even have a small green set up to try out the roll.....and no...there is no break.
            I picked up a Ping Vault 2.0 at a steal - looked brand new.
            No good deed goes unpunished.
            A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

Went in with a bud today on the off chance we could find clubs that we're after ( didn't find them) and even though I have a ton of golf clothes that I have yet to wear ( I'm a guy btw ), I found two items on a clearance rack for $14.99 each, less the discount.

Where the hell else can you find two brand new quality items for $28 incl tax?

Lots left on the clearance rack, especially larger sizes, few pairs of shorts also, sizes 38 and 40 iirc, tad too large for me, otherewise I would have bought them all.

As said above, great place to visit if you want a decent putter at a great price.

SY, hope you find a great new spot. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Jass View Post
                Went in with a bud today on the off chance we could find clubs that we're after ( didn't find them) and even though I have a ton of golf clothes that I have yet to wear ( I'm a guy btw ), I found two items on a clearance rack for $14.99 each, less the discount.

Where the hell else can you find two brand new quality items for $28 incl tax?

Lots left on the clearance rack, especially larger sizes, few pairs of shorts also, sizes 38 and 40 iirc, tad too large for me, otherewise I would have bought them all.

As said above, great place to visit if you want a decent putter at a great price.

SY, hope you find a great new spot. Thanks.
                Thanks for the kind words. We look forward to announcing details soon.

Comment

Always been a pleasure dealing with these guys, super helpful and the best prices. Walked away with a set of P760s, what I ended up paying for them after the additional 15% off and with my trade in set was unreal considering half the irons still had plastic on them. Even my wife can't be made at me for buying more clubs at that price (for once ) Good luck boys! Looking forward to what's next.

Comment

Originally posted by spinaltap View Post
                    Always been a pleasure dealing with these guys, super helpful and the best prices. Walked away with a set of P760s, what I ended up paying for them after the additional 15% off and with my trade in set was unreal considering half the irons still had plastic on them. Even my wife can't be made at me for buying more clubs at that price (for once ) Good luck boys! Looking forward to what's next.
                    Thanks for the kind words! Excited for the the spring!

Comment

I have stopped telling the wife that SportsYard is having a sale.

I just wait for her to ask me "Did you buy another six(!) golf shirts?"...
                      Sage of the GTA...

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post
                        I have stopped telling the wife that SportsYard is having a sale.

I just wait for her to ask me "Did you buy another six(!) golf shirts?"...
                        Ha good idea...im lucky that golf shirts are a part of my regular word attire

Comment

Picked up a shirt today. Great deals, thanks boys!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsyard View Post
                            Promos for our last week open at Britannia.

Balls - 5 dozen for $100
                            Accra shafts 2 for $75
                            Misc Shafts $20 each (Fujikara, Mitsuibishi, Aldila, more)
                            All Apparel 15% off
                            All Clubs 15% off
                            All Hats starting at $9.99
                            Nice info

Comment

Originally posted by Ruska View Post
                              Picked up a shirt today. Great deals, thanks boys!
                              Great to have you in!

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 177,142   Posts: 1,863,154   Members: 47,779   Active Members: 328
                              Welcome to our newest member, shrigs.
                              Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                              X