/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

MODERN GOLF IS WAIVING QUINTIC PUTTER FIT FEE WITH PURCHASE -

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MODERN GOLF IS WAIVING QUINTIC PUTTER FIT FEE WITH PURCHASE -

At Modern Golf we want everyone to have more fun on the course and shoot better scores. Statistics show that limiting 3 putts is the the number #1 way for amateur golfers to lower scores. With this in mind our coaching and fitting team came up with an incredible offer to help golfers this summer!

For the rest of the summer we are waiving all putter fit fees with purchase! This includes a Quintic session! We are also offering up to a 60% trade-in bonus on your old putters to get a new one that works into your hands!

All Quintic Putter fits are offered from 4pm to 8pm at Modern Golf Monday to Friday. To book DM us here or email toronto@moderngolf.ca
    Last edited by ModernGolf; Jun 22, 2020, 08:40 PM.

Pretty nice deal. Just wanted to comment that Quintic is the real deal. I was fitted at another fitting company on quintic and while I wasn't fitted for a new putter (because apparently I didn't need one to shoot better scores) the lie and loft was properly adjusted. It has made me a significantly better putter (+3 strokes per round this year) and I have so much more confidence behind the putter because it sets up properly for me and my stroke. Didn't change anything else.
    Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 9 degree - Accra TZ5 proto 65 M4
    Titleist 19 degree 818 H2- Atmos Tour Spec 8S Blue
    Callaway Epic Pro 4iron - Project X LZ 105 6.0
    Callaway X-Forged 2018 5-PW - Project X LZ 5.5
    Titleist SM6 50 F grind
    Mizuno S18 54
    Titleist SM6 58 K grind
    Cleveland 2135 TFI Elevado

Comment

Can you explain what “Quintic “ is??

Comment

I used your Quintic,when you first got it. Made me smile thinking about it.
        Great opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rifleman View Post
          I used your Quintic,when you first got it. Made me smile thinking about it.
          Great opportunity.
          Thanks! With so many people getting back into the game we polled our fitting and coaching team for what the best way we could help golfers shave some strokes this summer. Putting came back #1

Comment

What putter brands do you carry or can order from besides major OEM's?
            In The Bag

Ping G410 Plus - Tour 65S - 9 Draw
            Cobra King F7 - Tensei Blue 65 - S Flex - 15.5D
            Ping G410 - Alta CB 70R - 19
            Srixon Z585/785 - AMT Tour White S300
            MD3 51 - Glide Stealth 2.0 56 - Glide 60
            Edel E3 - TP Mills Handmade - SIK Tour Proto - & more
            TP5-X
            Ping Pioneer

Comment

Originally posted by MattM97 View Post
              What putter brands do you carry or can order from besides major OEM's?
              We stock all the majors, PING, Scotty, Odyssey, EVNROLL, SPIDERS. We also have a PXG day coming up soon. We can order Piretti, Bettinardi etc.

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 180,039   Posts: 1,886,302   Members: 48,513   Active Members: 488
              Welcome to our newest member, teehighletitfly.
              Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
              X