Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

2020 TORONTO GOLF SALE STARTS THURSDAY OCTOBER 29TH 11AM

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Any idea if any SIM drivers will be available in an 8 or 9?

    Comment


    • #17
      signed up but don't see anything on the website yet...

      Comment


      • #18
        Link please!

        Comment


        • #19
          https://shop.moderngolf.ca/

          Comment


          • #20
            sale is now live

            https://shop.moderngolf.ca

            Comment


            • #21
              Are SIM with Ventus featuring real deal Ventus with velocore or not?

              bladerunner

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by The Yard View Post
                Really good pricing guys!

                Comment


                • #23
                  There is a Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 listed, but doesn't specify length. Any chance its a 33"?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    How soon can items purchased be picked up from Modern?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Ducketz View Post
                      How soon can items purchased be picked up from Modern?
                      we will notify via email, clubs should be ready as early as tomorrow.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by racmbs View Post

                        Really good pricing guys!
                        Thanks! We tried to be really fair, its always been the SY model and now its the MG model as well! Condition of the inventory is outstanding as well

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by The Yard View Post

                          Thanks! We tried to be really fair, its always been the SY model and now its the MG model as well! Condition of the inventory is outstanding as well
                          Agreed! Prices are great.... I just need to pull the damn trigger! Got what I am looking for in the cart and for some reason I haven’t completed the purchase.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Just placed an order for a TS2 Fairway wood, hoping the club will be in the exact condition as per the photos. Wondering will there be any chance that to include a matching headcover with the order?
                            Driver: TM R5 Dual Draw 10.5 M.A.S.2 5-55 R Flex
                            4 Wood: TM V-Steel 16.5 Dynamic Gold Steel R Flex
                            Hybrids: Nickent 3DX Genex 3 & 4 IW Steel Uniflex
                            Irons: Ping S59 5-PW ZZ-65 Steel S Flex
                            Wedge: Cleveland 588 53 GW (Bend to 52) / 56 SW / 60 LW
                            Putter: TM Rossa Monza Spider 33 inches

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ric314 View Post
                              Just placed an order for a TS2 Fairway wood, hoping the club will be in the exact condition as per the photos. Wondering will there be any chance that to include a matching headcover with the order?
                              Exact photos of each club were taken, took quite awhile to do it! Unfortunately per the details on the site, head covers are not included... fit cart head covers are rare to find these days

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by BigRedLefty View Post

                                Agreed! Prices are great.... I just need to pull the damn trigger! Got what I am looking for in the cart and for some reason I haven’t completed the purchase.
                                Thanks! We love that everyone is enjoying the sale. We were nervous to do it online this year given how much time is required to take photos.... but the response has been incredible today!

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Latest TGN Reviews


                                Collapse

                                PGA Leaderboard


                                Collapse

                                Today's Birthdays


                                Working...
                                X