Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW SPONSOR: Synthetic Turf, Putting Greens & Mats, Hitting Mats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SPONSOR: Synthetic Turf, Putting Greens & Mats, Hitting Mats

Hey everyone,

My company, Playcon Recreation Inc., is now a sponsor here at TGN and I'll be happy to help fellow TGNer's out with any of your artificial turf needs.

A little background on my company. We are almost 40 years old and are specialized in the sports surfaces industry. My father started the company back in the early 1970's and he and I continue to work together to provide top quality products and personal & knowledgeable service. Our number one product is our squash and racquetball court systems. It's highly likely that if you play squash or racquetball in Canada then you have probably played in one of our courts before. We have courts installed all over the world.

Along with our court systems we are also involved in the sports flooring industry. Ranging from high school & elementary gymnasium hardwood floors, to hardwood aerobic floors, to weight room and arena skate tile rubber floors.

Continuing with the sports surfaces theme, in the last year I have entered us into the artificial turf industry. I am an avid golfer, golf fan and supporter of the game so who better to provide artificial turf in Canada? We are a very well established company with a very respected name in the industry.

Now onto the the products!

BentGrass DBL Eagle Putting Greens

Our BentGrass DBL Eagle Putting Greens are the premium synthetic turf option for artificial greens. At 3/4" thick the DBL Eagle Greens turf is the perfect choice for your backyard putting green.

True Fringe Golf Turf

Frame your DBL Eagle Putting Green with our True Fringe Golf Turf. It looks, feels and plays like real grass. Putt or chip from our True Fringe like you would on a golf course.

Hitting & Putting Mats

We can also provide you with a hitting mat or a putting mat so you can work on your game even when you're away from the course.

Our Tee Line Turf mats are 1-1/2" thick. This allows you to hit down and through the ball. These mats will also hold a tee easily. Hit off of them with every club, from your driver to your wedges.

Our MasterGreen putting mats are 3/8" thick and are the same BentGrass as our DBL Eagle Putting Green. The portable putting green will lay flat each and every time that you roll it out. It is designed to stay in place on hard surfaces due to a non-slip backing. Plus it's closed cell foam backing has great energy absorption qualities that is designed to help you on your bump and run shots. Add our specially designed indoor Star Cups provide you with proper targets to aim at.

Best of all, unlike other putting mat retailers, our mats are available in custom sizes. At 12' long, you choose the width you would like and we will provide it. You can also choose the number and locations of the Star Cups for your MasterGreen putting mat.

For more information on our products, please visit our website at www.playcon.com.

Please feel free to PM, email or call me if you have any questions at all!

You can email me at turf@playcon.com or call me at (800) 235-6071.

We are located in Kitchener, ON and I am in the GTA regularly.
    Mike R.

Re: NEW SPONSOR: Synthetic Turf, Putting Greens & Mats, Hitting Mats

Glad to have you on board, I think I know a few of your employees. I will be sure to look over your product in the near future.
    Proud Member of the 2012 TGN Ryder Cup Squad
    Proud Member of the 2014 OGF Ryder Cup Team
    Proud Member of the 2017 TGN Ryder Cup Squad

Comment

I purchased some turf here last year for a friends simulator. Was very satisfied! still using the same turf

Comment

I have a skytrak and I looking for one for my skytrak unit .

Comment

How much is a 10x10 mat with a center cut out for a optishot or P3 Pro Swing? I want a center cut out so I can play with right and left handed players

Comment

Originally posted by triniexr View Post
            How much is a 10x10 mat with a center cut out for a optishot or P3 Pro Swing? I want a center cut out so I can play with right and left handed players
            You might want to PM Kace, he's not on here regularly it seems.
            SAVE & REBUILD
            West Lincoln Memorial Hospital

#savewlmh
            www.savewlmh.ca

FB: Save WLMH
            IG: save_wlmh

Comment

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

You might want to PM Kace, he's not on here regularly it seems.
              OK thanks, will do

Comment

I emailed these guys last week and didn't receive a response. I have since purchased another mat.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 166,778   Posts: 1,747,382   Members: 46,018   Active Members: 266
                Welcome to our newest member, CMo22.

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                X