Collapse

ClubLink "Players Card"

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClubLink "Players Card"

Very interested in this "Players Card" this year....leaning towards the "Premium Membership"....asked a lot of questions at the ClubLink booth at the Golf Show last weekend...
    but wanted to know if anyone else has had one in the past?
    • What the booking process was like?
    • Can you play as a single?
    • Are power-carts 'mandatory'?
    • Can you bring a friend who is not a "Player Card" member and both use 1 of the "Complimentary Rounds" certificates?

Click image for larger version  Name:	CL.PNG Views:	2 Size:	276.4 KB ID:	2747888
    .....or maybe I should wait for ClubLink ?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Big Shooter; Feb 27, 2018, 01:30 PM.
    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

I’ve had it in the past and signed up again this year. It’s a pretty decent deal. I live within 30 min of Station Creek, National Pines and Bond Head, so that’s where I use my certs.
    • What the booking process was like? - online through link line. Usual restrictions on weekend/holiday mornings etc
    • Can you play as a single? - yes
    • Are power-carts 'mandatory'? - only where dictated by the course
    • Can you bring a friend who is not a "Player Card" member and both use 1 of the "Complimentary Rounds" certificates? - yes

Comment

Originally posted by TheSaxemachine View Post
      I’ve had it in the past and signed up again this year. It’s a pretty decent deal. I live within 30 min of Station Creek, National Pines and Bond Head, so that’s where I use my certs.
      • What the booking process was like? - online through link line. Usual restrictions on weekend/holiday mornings etc
      • Can you play as a single? - yes
      • Are power-carts 'mandatory'? - only where dictated by the course
      • Can you bring a friend who is not a "Player Card" member and both use 1 of the "Complimentary Rounds" certificates? - yes
      Awesome, I'm going to get it.....access to those other 6 clubs makes it more enticing! Thanks buddy

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

Does CL give TGN members any promo codes or anything?
        Last edited by Ricelude; Feb 27, 2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricelude View Post
          Thanks for the info guys.

Does CL give TGN members any promo codes or anything?
          if you go into the site and order before March 4, you get a promo code for $25 giftcard at Clublink (open to anyone buying the package)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post

if you go into the site and order before March 4, you get a promo code for $25 giftcard at Clublink (open to anyone buying the package)
            thanks Bigshooter!

Comment

This looks interesting to me as well...thanks guys.

Does anyone know if the complimentary rounds have any time restrictions on them ?
              Do the 2 4 1 certificates have time restrictions on them ?

Where do you get the Promo Code ? TGN site or Clublink site ?

Comment

The Promo code (for the $25 ClubLink Gift Card) is: TGS2018 (expires March 4)

Comment

Originally posted by tywl View Post
                  This looks interesting to me as well...thanks guys.

Does anyone know if the complimentary rounds have any time restrictions on them ?
                  Do the 2 4 1 certificates have time restrictions on them ?

Where do you get the Promo Code ? TGN site or Clublink site ?
                  They have time restrictions on them. The 2 4 1 are any weekday and weekends after noon. The complimentary restrictions have course specific restrictions (less restrictions on the daily fee courses than others), all the information is on the Clublink players club website and laid out pretty well

Comment

How hard is it to book on weekends?
                    I heard it's not easy.

Comment

You should have stayed for the auction at the golf show. I was there Saturday and one of these memberships were auctioned off. I believe someone walked away with this for $300.

Comment

Originally posted by sungandjudy View Post
                        How hard is it to book on weekends?
                        I heard it's not easy.

Ive never had any real problems, weekend morning are not available due to the restriction on the certificates. Other than that most clubs have maybe blocked out a few times for their members or leagues but that’s about it.

Comment

Originally posted by triniexr View Post
                          You should have stayed for the auction at the golf show. I was there Saturday and one of these memberships were auctioned off. I believe someone walked away with this for $300.
                          We did bid, but it's $313 directly from ClubLink, so when it got over $250, we passed....not sure if I would then qualify for the $25 gift card (I won 2 other auctions that day)

Comment

For the 2-for-1 Certificates, do you pay the "Daily Fee" rate or the "Member Guest" rate?
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	GA.PNG
Views:	1106
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	2748309

(it says "The applicable regular posted rate applies for the first green fee and the second green fee is free")
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post

We did bid, but it's $313 directly from ClubLink, so when it got over $250, we passed....not sure if I would then qualify for the $25 gift card (I won 2 other auctions that day)
                              Oh ok, I thought it was the silver package they were auctioning off.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X