Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clublink Member Accomplishments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrish8 View Post
    Not my favorite coursecand never seem to score well at Wyndance but today played the back 9 2 over par. Bogey on 14 & 17.

Still waiting to wake-up from the obvious dream but until then will take it as a highlight .
    Nice. Its a tough beautiful course. Suprised yoou dont like it. For me its definetly one of the best in CL. Its Long though and plays even longer. If you dont hit a far drive it can be a tough course. Very much a bombers course.

Driver------TM M3 (8.5) Aldila NV 2KXV Orange 6X 45"
    3W---------TM M3 (16) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 43.25"
    5W---------TM M3 (19) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 42.25"
    3i-----------TM TP UDI (20.5) Dynamic Gold X100
    Irons-------Mizuno MP4 (4-PW) Modus 3 125X
    Wedges---TM Milled Grind Modus 3 125X (48) & TM Hi-Toe (54)(60) Modus 3 125 Wedge
    Putter------TM Spider Tour Black (DJ) 34" SS Pistol GTR

Comment

First day of being a member at Rattlesnake - ended up with a hole in one on Copperhead 15! Made some fast friends in the clubhouse

Comment

Originally posted by Moz123 View Post
        First day of being a member at Rattlesnake - ended up with a hole in one on Copperhead 15! Made some fast friends in the clubhouse
        Didnt know you were a TGNer. We were in the same foursome this past Saturday morning.

Comment

First year member at CaledonWoods and I won the member guest with a buddy of mine. Also came third in the club cís (A-flight)

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 165,108   Posts: 1,729,803   Members: 45,784   Active Members: 170
          Welcome to our newest member, JWhiz.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
          X