Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tipping at Clublink?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tipping at Clublink?

Do they still include the tip (15%) in the food & beverage bill for non-members at ClubLink courses?
    ...I know it used to be like that.
    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

It is not automatic anymore ...if you are using your Member account the chit lists 3 options 15%m 18%, and 20% which you can circle to designate tip amount. If you don't select any of those then tip cannot be added. For Cash payments you would just have to ask the total amount pre tip and tip how you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Petedv View Post
      It is not automatic anymore ...if you are using your Member account the chit lists 3 options 15%m 18%, and 20% which you can circle to designate tip amount. If you don't select any of those then tip cannot be added. For Cash payments you would just have to ask the total amount pre tip and tip how you want.
      You definitely can fill in a dollar amount for the tip. I do it all the time.

Driver - Cobra F7
      Fwy Metals - TM M2 3+5
      Hybrids - TM SLDR 4+5
      Irons - TM M4 6-AW
      Wedges - King Cobra 54+58
      Putter - Scotty GoLo5r

PAEUNGOO NAEMSAE

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteWalker View Post
        You definitely can fill in a dollar amount for the tip. I do it all the time.
        That is correct ... but what I meant by that was they cannot retroactively circle a tip amount if one was not circled and signed

Comment

Originally posted by Petedv View Post

That is correct ... but what I meant by that was they cannot retroactively circle a tip amount if one was not circled and signed
          Agreed.

Driver - Cobra F7
          Fwy Metals - TM M2 3+5
          Hybrids - TM SLDR 4+5
          Irons - TM M4 6-AW
          Wedges - King Cobra 54+58
          Putter - Scotty GoLo5r

PAEUNGOO NAEMSAE

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 166,774   Posts: 1,747,360   Members: 46,018   Active Members: 266
          Welcome to our newest member, CMo22.

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
          X