Collapse

2019 Clublink Annual Dues

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jasonp View Post

How old are you. They could ha e gone up also because youre on graduated dues.

Im 31 so i pay reduced dues. Mine only went up 10% total. 5% of that was happening regardless...
    Same age. Looking at it more closely, I think I've figured out whats happened. If so then its not nearly as dramatic an increase as I first thought.
    TM M1 Tour AD-DI 6S
    TM SLDR 3 wood accra tour z
    Srixon U65 18* Matrix White Tie
    Srixon U45 22* Matrix White Tie
    Apex Pro Combo 5-P UST Recoil 110
    Vokey SM4 50/54/58
    Odyssey Toe-Up #1
    Ball: Round & White Preferably

Home Club; Station Creek

Comment

Maybe ClubLink will have to raise the premiums on the hole-in-one insurance....

Comment

Originally posted by jaybudhwani View Post

Same age. Looking at it more closely, I think I've figured out whats happened. If so then its not nearly as dramatic an increase as I first thought.
        Yah thays why. Lol. I did the same thing at first but then realized they raised them only an additional 5% Still a lot though.

Comment

5% increase for me...very manageable.

Comment

My sincere apologies for starting my angry thread. A health related issue caused me to take a "Cart Plan" in 2018. I didn't realize that CL built this into my 2019 annual dues - $856. So, in reality - just under a 5% increase. Perfectly acceptable.
            Only small issue - the assumption by CL that I would continue the cart plan in 2019. I wonder how many members do not notice this and pay without even needing it in future.
            No good deed goes unpunished.
            A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
              My sincere apologies for starting my angry thread. A health related issue caused me to take a "Cart Plan" in 2018. I didn't realize that CL built this into my 2019 annual dues - $856. So, in reality - just under a 5% increase. Perfectly acceptable.
              Only small issue - the assumption by CL that I would continue the cart plan in 2019. I wonder how many members do not notice this and pay without even needing it in future.
              Never assume the accuracy of Clublink Statements.

Comment

A 5% increase isnt too bad but keep in mind. It sounds like its gonna be another 5% for the next few years which is a bit much and much more then the cost of inflation.

Comment

A 5% increase isnt too bad but keep in mind. It sounds like its gonna be another 5% for the next few years which is a bit much and much more then the cost of inflation.
                  Agreed. They tried to justify this in their apologetic cover letter. The reality of declining assets - clubhouses that need expensive maintenance and repairs, crappy bunker sand on many tracks, course maintenance, etc., coupled with the 2018 minimum wage jump, makes for many more 5% increases.
                  Our biggest visible expense last year was for 285 baquet hall chairs. No on-course large outlays. Clublink's wedding business is definately a major focus.

Comment

There is also tax on dues ( including the increase ) is there not ?

On a $6000 annual which I believe is roughly what Platinum annuals are , 5% is still a decent hit. If you play 100 rounds, its a few $ increase per round.

Are restaurant costs and F & B fees staying the same ?
                    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Dunno about food and beverage.

My dues went from about 3500 to 3950 (both of those are tax inc). Like i said though 5% of that is due to getting 1yr older and losing 5% off.

And iirc plantinum dues are around 5200 to 5600? Its prestige that are over 6k.

Comment

Anyone have the annual dues price list for all the Clublink courses?
                        Member of 2012, 2013, 2015 TGN Ryder Cup Team
                        Member of 2014 OG Ryder Cup Team

Comment

My dues went from about 3500 to 3950 (both of those are tax inc). Like i said though 5% of that is due to getting 1yr older and losing 5% off.

Which course are you at? I didn't know there were any courses under $4K
                          Member of 2012, 2013, 2015 TGN Ryder Cup Team
                          Member of 2014 OG Ryder Cup Team

Comment

Most gold level courses are 4 to 4.5k ...but you get a 5% discount per year for every year under age 36.

Comment

Maybe back in 2015 but most Platinum are now pushing $5,600+.

Comment

Ours from $6500 to $6780.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X