Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join a Silver club but want to play 90% of rounds at Glendale (GOLD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join a Silver club but want to play 90% of rounds at Glendale (GOLD)

was a member at Glendale for years and left a year before Clublink bought them - want to go back and try it - since I don't play on weekends would I be okay to join a silver club but play all my rounds at Glendale during the week -the sales fellow said Wed thru Fri I cant play between noon and 330pm - will I have trouble on these days to get a tee time in the morning between 900 and 1130 am at Glendale
    Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
    23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
    6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
    52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
    Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Glendale wouldn’t be an hard spot to get a tee time regardless of the time; I wouldn’t consider it a busy course at all

Comment

Jut a thought however is CL policy is you are supposed to play a certain % of your rounds at your hone course. They dont often enforce it but have and can.

they may eventually ask you to swap to a gold course or cancel your membership.
      Driver------TM M6 (9) Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6X 45.25"
      3W---------TM M3 (16) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 43.25"
      5W---------TM M3 (19) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 42.25"
      3i-----------TM TP UDI (20.5) Dynamic Gold X100
      Irons-------Mizuno MP4 (4-PW) Modus 3 125X
      Wedges---TM Milled Grind Modus 3 125X (48) & TM Hi-Toe (54)(60) Modus 3 125 Wedge
      Putter------TM Spider Tour Black (DJ) 34" SS Pistol GTR

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonp View Post
        Jut a thought however is CL policy is you are supposed to play a certain % of your rounds at your hone course. They dont often enforce it but have and can.

they may eventually ask you to swap to a gold course or cancel your membership.
        thanks for the info - guess that puts a stop to that idea - have no interest playing on the weekend or any of their other courses so I don't mind paying 4700 with cart for Silver - just don't think it is worth 6650 to go to Gold
        Last edited by cuonthe1t; Feb 14, 2020, 09:31 AM.
        Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
        23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
        6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
        52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
        Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

Originally posted by cuonthe1t View Post

thanks for the info - guess that puts a stop to that idea - have no interest playing on the weekend or any of their other courses so I don't mind paying 4700 with cart for Silver - just don't think it is worth 6650 to go to Gold
          I wouldn't let it stop you. I would do it until they stop you. If anything happened it would likely be in the offseason. Clublink needs members. They will be happy to take your $4700. And I agree with those saying you won't have much trouble getting a tee time at Glendale.

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron View Post

I wouldn't let it stop you. I would do it until they stop you. If anything happened it would likely be in the offseason. Clublink needs members. They will be happy to take your $4700. And I agree with those saying you won't have much trouble getting a tee time at Glendale.
            This.
            Driver------TM M6 (9) Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6X 45.25"
            3W---------TM M3 (16) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 43.25"
            5W---------TM M3 (19) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 42.25"
            3i-----------TM TP UDI (20.5) Dynamic Gold X100
            Irons-------Mizuno MP4 (4-PW) Modus 3 125X
            Wedges---TM Milled Grind Modus 3 125X (48) & TM Hi-Toe (54)(60) Modus 3 125 Wedge
            Putter------TM Spider Tour Black (DJ) 34" SS Pistol GTR

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron View Post

I have multiple emails from the Clublink team that you can play where ever you want. One of the guys stated in writing that you can play 0 rounds at your home course. I'm not a member yet just passing on the info they gave me. I agree with the idea that home members should have priority tee times but if you walk up as a single and there is space, I doubt you will be denied.

What's in my bag...

Driver: Titleist 905S; 9.5 degree with YS-7+ stiff shaft
              Fairway: Innovex RLS; 15 degree with R300 shaft
              Hybrids: Innovex Type-S; 18, 22, 26, 30 degree with R300 shafts
              Irons: Innovex Type-S GDT; 7-PW with R300 shafts
              Wedges: Innovex Type-S GDT; 50 degree with R300 shaft
              Cleveland 588DSG RTG+; 54 & 58 degree with TT wedge flex shafts
              Putter: Ping 1-a; 34.5"
              Ball: Top Flite Gamer and D2 Feel
              Note: Innovex gear fitted and built by Gord @ McMahon Golf

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 174,909   Posts: 1,830,920   Members: 47,328   Active Members: 267
              Welcome to our newest member, Mcurtis.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
              X