/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Join a Silver club but want to play 90% of rounds at Glendale (GOLD)

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ping1-a
    replied
    Originally posted by Gridiron View Post

I wouldn't let it stop you. I would do it until they stop you. If anything happened it would likely be in the offseason. Clublink needs members. They will be happy to take your $4700. And I agree with those saying you won't have much trouble getting a tee time at Glendale.
    I have multiple emails from the Clublink team that you can play where ever you want. One of the guys stated in writing that you can play 0 rounds at your home course. I'm not a member yet just passing on the info they gave me. I agree with the idea that home members should have priority tee times but if you walk up as a single and there is space, I doubt you will be denied.

Leave a comment:

• Jasonp
    replied
    Originally posted by Gridiron View Post

I wouldn't let it stop you. I would do it until they stop you. If anything happened it would likely be in the offseason. Clublink needs members. They will be happy to take your $4700. And I agree with those saying you won't have much trouble getting a tee time at Glendale.
    This.

Leave a comment:

• Gridiron
    replied
    Originally posted by cuonthe1t View Post

thanks for the info - guess that puts a stop to that idea - have no interest playing on the weekend or any of their other courses so I don't mind paying 4700 with cart for Silver - just don't think it is worth 6650 to go to Gold

Leave a comment:

• cuonthe1t
    replied
    Originally posted by Jasonp View Post
    Jut a thought however is CL policy is you are supposed to play a certain % of your rounds at your hone course. They dont often enforce it but have and can.

they may eventually ask you to swap to a gold course or cancel your membership.
    thanks for the info - guess that puts a stop to that idea - have no interest playing on the weekend or any of their other courses so I don't mind paying 4700 with cart for Silver - just don't think it is worth 6650 to go to Gold
    Last edited by cuonthe1t; Feb 14, 2020, 09:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jasonp
    replied
    Jut a thought however is CL policy is you are supposed to play a certain % of your rounds at your hone course. They dont often enforce it but have and can.

they may eventually ask you to swap to a gold course or cancel your membership.

Leave a comment:

• Geeve1008
    replied
    Glendale wouldn’t be an hard spot to get a tee time regardless of the time; I wouldn’t consider it a busy course at all

Leave a comment:

• Join a Silver club but want to play 90% of rounds at Glendale (GOLD)

was a member at Glendale for years and left a year before Clublink bought them - want to go back and try it - since I don't play on weekends would I be okay to join a silver club but play all my rounds at Glendale during the week -the sales fellow said Wed thru Fri I cant play between noon and 330pm - will I have trouble on these days to get a tee time in the morning between 900 and 1130 am at Glendale

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 175,894   Posts: 1,844,733   Members: 47,500   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, TYIP77.
Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
X