/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Transfer gold to platinum for improved tee time availability?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer gold to platinum for improved tee time availability?

Hello,
    I am a gold Station Creek member. I am finding that particularly this year the availability of tee times very limited. I understand that during covid-19 alot more demand is out there but I also understand that CL offers many player Club memberships which fill up tee times at SC and other golf level courses . However, I am also finding it very difficult to book any platinum courses during the morning or early afternoon. I am wondering if this is purely supply and demand?

​​​​​​Which leads me to my other question. Is there any benefit in transferring to a platinum-level course hoping to get improved tee time availability for not only not home Club but other platinum-level courses? The cost would be about $1000 a year.

Thanks in advance.

Most clubs have improved their home club protection. I know at National Pines for example its home course only before 11am 7 days a week now. We are a gold level course.

If you transfer transfer to a course you want to play the majority of your rounds at. I dont think you'll get better availability at other plat courses with the exception being the one you pick

Comment

I’m at kings riding I don’t really have a problem finding times at my course.

I was gold last year and similar to you was roughly $1200 to upgrade. I would say its paid for itself as I’ve played lots of rounds at rattlesnake, king valley and greystone with no additional fees.

Comment

Originally posted by bing23 View Post
        I’m at kings riding I don’t really have a problem finding times at my course.

I was gold last year and similar to you was roughly $1200 to upgrade. I would say its paid for itself as I’ve played lots of rounds at rattlesnake, king valley and greystone with no additional fees.
        I went the other way from KR to SC. Good group of guys and I like the South.

I still get in plenty of primetime weekend rounds at KR with my KR friends and have played morning rounds at EH, WY, and DB on several occasions.
        KV is not my favourite course so I really don't miss playing it although I have played it this year and had CL graciously waive the fee.
        Driver - Cobra F7
        Fwy Metals - TM M2 3+5
        Hybrids - TM SLDR 4+5
        Irons - TM M4 6-AW
        Wedges - King Cobra 54+58
        Putter - Scotty GoLo5r

PAEUNGOO NAEMSAE

Comment

Originally posted by dlem View Post
          Hello,
          I am a gold Station Creek member. I am finding that particularly this year the availability of tee times very limited. I understand that during covid-19 alot more demand is out there but I also understand that CL offers many player Club memberships which fill up tee times at SC and other golf level courses . However, I am also finding it very difficult to book any platinum courses during the morning or early afternoon. I am wondering if this is purely supply and demand?

​​​​​​Which leads me to my other question. Is there any benefit in transferring to a platinum-level course hoping to get improved tee time availability for not only not home Club but other platinum-level courses? The cost would be about $1000 a year.

Thanks in advance.
          I doubt it’s players club members filling it up at the gold level clubs we have access to. We only get 4 days advanced booking at the member clubs.
          Last edited by scottybonus; Oct 4, 2020, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Its not its just home club members.

The unfortunate thing is CL balances membership as a whole not per club.

Some clubs like Diamondback and Stationcreek are over capacity while others like Blue Springs and Georgetown are under.

This year you basically need a home club member to get you a time at whatever course if its a prime time tee time. I'm not particularly opposed to that. I'm at over 80 rounds this year with 60+ at my home course (National Pines)

For others I get their frustration. I've heard from a few who intentionally joined NP or even SC and usually don't play them but are now stuck. NP isn't an issue but SC is as i heard they have upwards of 600-800 members and its hard even for members to get times.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonp View Post
              Its not its just home club members.

The unfortunate thing is CL balances membership as a whole not per club.

Some clubs like Diamondback and Stationcreek are over capacity while others like Blue Springs and Georgetown are under.

This year you basically need a home club member to get you a time at whatever course if its a prime time tee time. I'm not particularly opposed to that. I'm at over 80 rounds this year with 60+ at my home course (National Pines)

For others I get their frustration. I've heard from a few who intentionally joined NP or even SC and usually don't play them but are now stuck. NP isn't an issue but SC is as i heard they have upwards of 600-800 members and its hard even for members to get times.
              I don't think SC has too much problem getting times, well at least I don't. I'm sure people who join np, gt, cw, cd and only play platinum courses probably does have problem lol.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X