Collapse

2021 Membership Incentives

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruska View Post
    Just officially joined National Pines. Looks like this year they have waived the food and beverage minimums, so that's something
    NP is a nice track, one of my fav CL courses , top 3 after Wyndance and Rocky.

I wouldn't look at no f&b as an incentive. There is no or very limited f&b service so hard for them to ding you the $800 or whatever it is for getting a beer at the half way or a beer and wings after on the patio.
    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

NP is a nice track, one of my fav CL courses , top 3 after Wyndance and Rocky.

I wouldn't look at no f&b as an incentive. There is no or very limited f&b service so hard for them to ding you the $800 or whatever it is for getting a beer at the half way or a beer and wings after on the patio.
      Looking forward to exploring the other CL tracks I haven’t seen yet. Rocky being one of them. I played Wyndance last year and thought it was sick.

I’m not one to spend that much, if at all, on food and beverages at the course anyway so it’s an incentive for me to not have to be forced to.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonp View Post

Welcome to the best course CL has
        Thanks man. You playing out of there this season?

Comment

Looking forward to exploring the other CL tracks I haven’t seen yet. Rocky being one of them. I played Wyndance last year and thought it was sick.

I’m not one to spend that much, if at all, on food and beverages at the course anyway so it’s an incentive for me to not have to be forced to.
          You will love Rocky. If I could only ever play 3 courses ever again, would be more than happy with WD, NP and RC.

The more you play WD , experience the different winds, pin positions and strategies needed, the greater will be your appreciation will become for it. Best set of Par 3's IMO of any course I have played.
          "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Thanks man. You playing out of there this season?
            Yup. We'll have to get in a game at some point. Great group of players at the course.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonp View Post

Yup. We'll have to get in a game at some point. Great group of players at the course.
              Ya for sure, I've played it a handful of times but always open to some local insider knowledge

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X