No announcement yet.
Collapse

Joining clublink

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Newmarket and plan to join NP next season, it's the better priced option and a great course, only 30 minutes from me. I'm a retired single who can play anytime and join any group so not so worried about getting tee times but would also play Wyndance and Em Hills and Kings Riding. Although I'm a low single digit I'll play with anyone who will put up with me!

Comment

Then you'll love NP. Welcome to the hidden gem and best kept secret of CL

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by swingeasyguy View Post
          Hannah don't tell me you're getting too old to drive around! Yes CB is a great course I might have joined if I lived closer. I'm OK driving about 30 minutes to a regular course, unless I get an invitation to Augusta National, I'd walk there!
          Love to drive but I was driving to Oak Bay, Osprey, Copetown, Niagara , Otter creek, Cobble Beach, everything I liked was an hour to hour and half hahaha, that's why I settled for the private club life for now..
          Thomas4golf

Titleist TS2 / Kuro-Kage Black Dual Core
          Callaway XR Hybrids, 4,5,6 / Accra i-Series
          6 - PW Miura TC-201- Mitsubishi MMT 60
          Miura Tour Wedge, 52* 56* 60* / Project X LZ
          Taylormade Spider X Chalk # 3
          SM C-130 Cart Bag
          Stewart X9 Remote
          Leupold GX/3i
          Member of Cedar Brae G&C Club

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post

Love to drive but I was driving to Oak Bay, Osprey, Copetown, Niagara , Otter creek, Cobble Beach, everything I liked was an hour to hour and half hahaha, that's why I settled for the private club life for now..
            What's not to like about driving around in one of those lovely vehicles that you get to use? And from what I understand your choice of music is also excellent.

Making a 90 minute one-way drive in one of those vehicles, listening to that music, playing a round of golf on an excellent course, having a nice meal and then making the drive back meets with my definition of 'quality time'.

Comment

Just for the record AD, I don’t get to use one of those lovely machines, I buy them and turn my vehicles over every 6-9 months, we don’t get demos just a hefty car allowance

I do enjoy to drive but I’d rather drive 30 mins these days and just have more time on the course…
              Thomas4golf

Titleist TS2 / Kuro-Kage Black Dual Core
              Callaway XR Hybrids, 4,5,6 / Accra i-Series
              6 - PW Miura TC-201- Mitsubishi MMT 60
              Miura Tour Wedge, 52* 56* 60* / Project X LZ
              Taylormade Spider X Chalk # 3
              SM C-130 Cart Bag
              Stewart X9 Remote
              Leupold GX/3i
              Member of Cedar Brae G&C Club

Comment

Hannah you should have been in the helicopter business, you'd be able to cover all of Ontario in 30 minutes!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X